Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ya my watch dum but my chain a lil dumma
I been doin numbas came up in the jungle
I can't see nun of you lil _s, Stevie wonda

Fam I been hearing these *****s rap since 06 and no, pay is and always has been the one. Kid missed his time after good *** day, everything he dropped since everybody really ignore. The only other ones who had something going was roc and quis. And nobody taking quis srs no more that ***** don’t even got a car all that **** he be talking.

And peezy and pay is what the people want. The 2 coldest *****s and most respected on them smooth *** beats talking that talk :pimp:. Kid should’ve took the grand hustle deal back then.

what happened to quis lol?

I used to root for dbco heavy especially py cuz he got potential to make it imo. But idk, it seem like besides him the rest struggling to find their sound.

Who strugglin tho?

Clay tape was hard. ***** caint really sing worth a damn but that’s actually part of his hook. Listening to clay is funny. Lol

Dre tape was hard. Every clique need a turk. (Sorry grimey, ya mans aint ****. Lol)

Scooch last tape was hard. Dude introspective and got lyrics & punches for DAYS.

HBK last tape was hard. The one before that, was referred to as classic by some. Flow and energy all day.

Freddy k just dropped a classic too fr. From rage to rollies >>>>>>>>. And that ***** aint eem nice like THAT. Lol

Quis got 2 solid tapes to his name. ***** aint the best spitter but he entertaining af.

& Pay been consistent. I give him most balanced.

There’s a good chance you aint eem listen to 1/2 of what i listed. So more than likely, you on some hometown hatin ****.

Peezy name bigger but he aint f’n with HBK, scooch or quis...

Run-DMC-Adidas.png

Who strugglin tho?

Clay tape was hard. ***** caint really sing worth a damn but that’s actually part of his hook. Listening to clay is funny. Lol

Dre tape was hard. Every clique need a turk. (Sorry grimey, ya mans aint ****. Lol)

Scooch last tape was hard. Dude introspective and got lyrics & punches for DAYS.

HBK last tape was hard. The one before that, was referred to as classic by some. Flow and energy all day.

Freddy k just dropped a classic too fr. From rage to rollies >>>>>>>>. And that ***** aint eem nice like THAT. Lol

Quis got 2 solid tapes to his name. ***** aint the best spitter but he entertaining af.

& Pay been consistent. I give him most balanced.

There’s a good chance you aint eem listen to 1/2 of what i listed. So more than likely, you on some hometown hatin ****.

Peezy name bigger but he aint f’n with HBK, scooch or quis...
Nah just nobody checking for them ****** outside of pay for real. U don’t hear that **** nowhere outside of some homeboy shot. Quis **** was everywhere the summer he dropped I won’t deny it but he keep throwing shots at big lou when lou suck as a rapping but he way more respected on some street ****. On some local **** ****** moved on, it’s so many ****** who **** moving right now that we literally be forgetting them ***** rap. I **** wit Dre too but cmon son nobody playing his ****. The east side really running with the rap **** right now.

“Take Care” “Views” CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC, GREEEEEAAAATEST OF ALLTIMMMEEEE..........

Bleek ain’t got classics. Bleek trash........:smh::smh:
“Rap/hip-hop” though....

With a lot of the BS music nowadays. Damn near all 80s, 90s, and 2000s albums should be retroactively considered classics

Back
Top Bottom