Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He doing so much telling. Lol You can't do all this talking then act surprised when action comes your way. These internet troll rappers getting approached now. Ain't mad.

Son weighs 130 soaking wet and be popping big ****.
Get this clown outta here. Right or wrong, I support all *** whoopings coming his way.
Yeah, he just act like a dude that need his *** beat.

I have no sympathy. That ***** was fronting like he was the roughest toughest ***** in the world when he was building notoriety.

Son dead *** got like 10 fight videos on YouTube.

They spent entirely too long discussing that EM song, damn near 30 mins.

If chance made that song he woulda killed him for it...He was killing Chance for rapping with no drums and rapping monotone, same **** EM just did. :lol:

And if Jay Elect give him bars, he gotta respond.

IMG_9653.GIF

Migos too successful to be still suffering with that "suburban thug" complex that's followed them their whole career.

XXX dude is a victim. Annoying too.

that lowkey might be QC downfall...trying to be hard all
the time

right on cue P beginning to get his Suge on coming out into the spotlight with the vague and mysterious steez

idk the backstory but we need those **** talkers like X in rap every few years imo

:lol: at xxx icing down his bruises while still antagonizing offset

All them dudes are weird/funny , at least Migos got bangers tho :pimp:

For a second I thought I missed something and he sampled the Tyrese clip LMAO.

Eminem gotta go bruh...

Dude been had to go. He hasn't resonated to the core hip hop culture since 04....and been making the same corny, pop anthems with pop features since 09. Almost yearly. Macklemore, Logic, MGK, G-Easy exist in that lane now. With G-Eazy at least attempting to touch the consciousness of the base of hip hop culture with "FDT" and "It ain't safe"....and touring with Bay Area legends.

To Em's benefit and detriment....he became solely a pop rapper that appealed to mostly white crowds and his core fan base after a certain point. He trended way too far into being solely a pop rapper, and not a rap, rapper that touches the hip hop and pop bases. He lost touch a long time ago.

Dude been had to go. He hasn't resonated to the core hip hop culture since 04....and been making the same corny, pop anthems with pop features since 09. Almost yearly. Macklemore, Logic, MGK, G-Easy exist in that lane now. With G-Eazy at least attempting to touch the consciousness of the base of hip hop culture with "FDT" and "It ain't safe"....and touring with Bay Area legends.

To Em's benefit and detriment....he became solely a pop rapper that appealed to mostly white crowds and his core fan base after a certain point. He trended way too far into being solely a pop rapper, and not a rap, rapper that touches the hip hop and pop bases. He lost touch a long time ago.

I'd say since 2004. Encore was trash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom