Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean here in LA, everyone loves YG. I remember back in 09 when he and Pushaz ink jumped a teammate of mine at a party. He been blooding for a long time. But what happens if / when he gets tipped. They've already tried before

Are we going to blame it on the government? Or are we going to admit that we completely support the aesthetic, iconography, music, of his which heavily promotes gang violence?

Like YG has made blooding so mainstream that everyone says "Brazy." I remember when you'd get jumped saying that and now gang banging is completely commercialized. We all love it. We support it. Every new trap / drill ***** we love it.

Until they die.

Amidst the commericalization of gang culture and gang life, is real lives. This **** is real, and unfortunately, this will always be a potential outcome of it.

Yo I always found the fact that bicking back being bool bringing that b in front of **** into the mainstream zeitgeist casually for little white girls and **** was ******* surreal and one of the first times I really saw the power of this rap ****

Last edited:
1. Military teaches you to hit center mass first. So it wasn’t a military style hit. No military training ever teaches you to walk up to someone and shoot them in the head.
2. The National Guard is controlled by the State. Not by big government like he’s trying to elude too.

Not credible

The military part of that was less the focal point of that as much as the fact that there was little gang violence going on lately before this (which puts an asterisk by why Nipsey got killed in the first place if we’re to believe its neighborhood business) and the after effects are gonna make this a very hot summer so two goats were killed with one stone...

Yo I always found the fact that bicking back being bool bringing that b in front of **** into the mainstream zeitgeist casually for little white girls and **** even was ****ing surreal and one of the first times I really saw the power of this rap ****

I was at the Clipper / Thunder game a few weeks back, YG was performing at halftime. DJ Dense the whole time was telling the crowd "we got BOMPTON's own YG performing at halftime!"

He proceeded to perform "Su whoop" in front of everyone.

I'm sitting there looking at my brother, mouth on the floor (pause). It's really wild how commercialized Gang Banging has become.

If you were using genuine mathematics you would not have made that very simple error in year.
You made a mistake, used it in a false correlation, I corrected you and you gave thanks.

I'll let the rest of your insults pass.

You’ve been exposed so many times i really dont care to go there with you. If a lapse in memory gives you a moral victory, you can have it. Considering the climate of what happened and thats the most pertinent thing you felt contributing to the thread not a lot more needs to be said.

I’ll finish with this and leave it that. I called you a cave dweller because you’re doing what precisely what they do. Due to a culture of corprophilia, destruction, eating raw meat, and having no language they constantly are in search of a better culture then their own. You consistently pop up in threads concerning black people/culture and never have nothing positive to contribute. Many people besides myself have called you out for your racist shtick. I pray to the universe that one day you find a more healthier way to deal with your homo-erotic tendencies towards black men. Thanks for the correction and this is the extent of any interaction you and I will ever have.

I was at the Clipper / Thunder game a few weeks back, YG was performing at halftime. DJ Dense the whole time was telling the crowd "we got BOMPTON's own YG performing at halftime!"

I'm sitting there looking at my brother, mouth on the floor (pause). It's really wild how commercialized Gang Banging has become.
remember everybody and they mama was crip walking like it was the electric slide
Snoop tried to tell folks "that goes for kids too and r&b singers quit crip walking if you ain't a gang banger"

C.Magneto C.Magneto

I am a Patriots fan so I had to correct you. You throw around bs like that even when it clearly makes no sense at all.
And then get hostile when people notice.

You left for a while, changed your screen name and have now come back full out crazy. Off the deep end while almost everything
whether I'm involved or not. I feel bad but wtf?

I feel you.

It’s like this **** has been in a constant loop since PAC of people being sad that **** like this happens then throwing their hands up and going “the streets is the streets lol” and going back to fueling the same mindset that keeps breeding wild young ******.

Literally. You, me and my peers have all become adults since Pac died and infinite ****** have grown up with the same ****** up mindsets as the players involved in that situation.

Rich the kid will literally get his chain took twice in a calendar year then will still rap about kicking doors and hitting licks robbing ****** :lol:

People want it to stop and will say RIP but keep promoting it at the same time

upload_2019-4-1_4-2-55.png

5 shots to the body and 1 to the head is not a military hit.

There's a double tap center mass and one to the head that most trained killers do.

The shot to the head is to assure death.

Then there's all center mass shots that cops are trained to do.

I feel you.

It’s like this **** has been in a constant loop since PAC of people being sad that **** like this happens then throwing their hands up and going “the streets is the streets lol” and going back to fueling the same mindset that keeps breeding wild young *****s.

Literally. You, me and my peers have all become adults since Pac died and infinite *****s have grown up with the same ****ed up mindsets as the players involved in that situation.

Rich the kid will literally get his chain took twice in a calendar year then will still rap about kicking doors and hitting licks robbing *****s :lol:

People want it to stop and will say RIP but keep promoting it at the same time

I remember when 2Pac died. Must have been a Friday night. He had been shot before in 94 so his death surprised some people.
I was in college and some of my hometown friends had come up to party that weekend..the friends I grew up listening to 2Pac with.
One of them was still grieving the loss of his brother who had died earlier that year.
The memory is all very surreal. I wasn't even the biggest 2Pac fan but still remember that to this day.
Sitting in a dimly lit basement with kegs on tap waiting for a lot of people to arrive feeling strange talking about it all.

Someone in here remarked about how younger cats are getting worse or something like that and I remember people saying
the same thing 25 years ago.

5 shots to the body and 1 to the head is not a military hit.

There's a double tap center mass and one to the head that most trained killers do.

The shot to the head is to assure death.

Then there's all center mass shots that cops are trained to do.

Yeah. I'm not understanding how people not thinking a hood ***** don't have the sense to want to make sure someone dead. I'm really not understanding some people's train of thought concerning this.

Last edited:
I hate that regardless of how many times we say it this man won't rest in piece. The way my guy went out is so ******* sickening. I thought I was hurt from Tech passing in his sleep but man I can't wrap my head around this man dying in front of children laid out on a strip he literally owned. Not some drug corner he has no business on but a strip that he OWNED. If you a black man and this **** don't hurt or make you experience some type of trauma of "making it" you ain't ******* right. Your heart don't pump realness

I didn't sleep at all last night. Left my basement sink pipe on and didn't even realize until several hours later. What's even more crazy to me is, they've barely even reported this on the news, but if a kardashoan gets cheated on, they report it for constantly for days. I really don't understand why they don't even want us to win in the slightest. We have to battle society, our own, and even ourselves and when we finally see some of the harvest, they go and take us out.

Back
Top Bottom