Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wild we aint throwing out how jim had writers
wild when folks pick and choose to throw out that card
im not trippin
but just something i noticed
I give up on it.

As mentioned about melodies being ranked over bars dudes standards have dropped and no longer care about authenticity. Dudes talking about Jim lapping anybody whennhe got writers is crazy.

Reason aint nobody throwing it out there is regardless Jim still isnt that good of a rapper. The way dudes talking about him is they're just surprised how much he's improved from the days of being a hypeman.

Last edited:
Pure talent Peep Game Peep Game . His verse on Meek joint is UNDENIABLE. Idk how much you hate SEX. He killt that.

Voice of an instrument. Vocal range and melody off the chart. Weaves in and out of flow pockets and patterns at Will. True talent.

If you took the best thug songs and put them together...classic material :pimp:

I actually paused a movie I was watching to listen to all of these, and you would’ve done better posting 4 consecutive Juelz Santana gifs. He’s literally the worst part of every one of these songs and it’s embarrassing you made that post with such conviction. Another wack artist hiding behind good production and nothing more. No wonder the dudes that popped up after him make better music, cause the bar ain’t all that high to do so.

Get this 6’3” 134 less appealing Uzi outta here.
D71CC6AC-1AD5-4B5F-A210-FFCAAC7C3A5B.png
D71CC6AC-1AD5-4B5F-A210-FFCAAC7C3A5B.png
Voice of an instrument :rollin :rollin

Anyone see their Apple Music right now?

I go to see what dropped at midnight and noticed that there dead *** aren't ANY male artists on the page. :lol:

To people over a certain age who give a damn about that gay and troll **** yeah but he’s a legend to our generation

Tha Tour is a legitimate unironically classic project to us. *****s almost cry to how fast time went by and the memories from that time period. And we just now hitting our early 20’s. man we got Thug for a little minute if y’all hating *** *****s don’t :smh: :lol:

He just gotta keep trying new **** and surrounding himself w young street *****s to keep fresh energy around.

the hood babies gon keep him hot. Really that whole little Atlanta clique is about to be the (t)rap Yankees Wayne/Hov/Kanye/Drake should have built in the mid late 00’s.

It was hard for me to admit Jimmy that much better than Cam but the writing is clearly on the wall now. Jim really might've found Mike's secret sauce from Space Jam.

To his credit he is the only one who stayed even remotely consistent with projects.

The the late 2000's was weird for Cam and Juelz been bsing since like 06.

Honestly feel like Cam hasn't given a damn for a minute now. He just drop **** to drop ****. Can't even remember the last **** he dropped that I actually liked

Sex ur favorite rappers favorite rapper

No

Truuuuust

Benny and spesh snapped

"One hand on my gun, other hand on the wheel. Make a perfect right turn while I'm blammin the steel"

My uncle had to show me how to handle the scale, 'cause my pops never taught me how to handle the pill.

Heavy rotation since the album dropped. Everybody snapped.:pimp:

Hey, hey, hey guys

**** Jim Jones

:rofl: :rofl: @ doing Jada's haze vs. Stlyes' sour argument

I thought his Jada was crazy but his Jay is on point and its Jay in his prime not the washed up version.

That app is creepy though. Especially the Fab one.

dude is def gonna get his ghostwriting game on heavy, his Drake was pretty impeccable :lol:

wild we aint throwing out how jim had writers
wild when folks pick and choose to throw out that card
im not trippin
but just something i noticed

When Jim came out he said he had writers and said he’s not an emcee. He’s more in the lane of Puff and Kanye. No one talks about him like he up there with the real rappers

Joe probably spent 4K-6K on that fit and it’s literally one of the worst things I’ve seen anyone wear. Just wearing **** cause it has an expensive tag and think it makes it automatically fly

Back
Top Bottom