Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He's actually been dropping music these past 3 years with about 5 year break prior. Kinda been going the Waka route on overseas touring and performing

Did we ever discuss the Roscoe Dash 70+ song album last year?

We didn't even discuss roscoe dash being a Lyft driver

Reactions: OTG
I hope quay get out his Travis Scott pocket and then boys go to zay basement, metro and dun deal. Stop remaking get the bag and remake no labels II
I think them days are over , they’re gonna be chasing bad and bougie for the rest of their careers . I think the only one that’s can tap into the pre culture days is gonna be take off . Quavo is gonna try to be an Atlanta Travis Scott and offset gonna have some fire features and that’s it .

I hope quay get out his Travis Scott pocket and then boys go to zay basement, metro and dun deal. Stop remaking get the bag and remake no labels II
Quack so damn wack now. He was snapping all over yrn 2 but that version of him is long gone.

Travis better now

Ive lost hope on bruh. Bruh just seem like he living life and not caring about rap.

Was just thinking of the first time I saw Ice Cube in concert and WC was Crip walking on stage the whole hour and a half and kicked maybe one verse throughout the whole time :lol:

budden pod becoming stale.

the redundancy of doin 2 shows a week has caught up with them.

shows only as good as the news that surfaces.

Yep, couldn't even get through one of last week's shows

Two shows a week definitely took a toll on them

For going to spotify they had to clean up some of their antics, I miss how wild the soundbord used to be

Also it was definitely better as a weekly podcast, I’d opt for a longer podcast only being once a week

Plus he got SOTC, and that new fan chat thing he’s tryna roll out, it’s a lot of overlay

For going to spotify they had to clean up some of their antics, I miss how wild the soundbord used to be

Also it was definitely better as a weekly podcast, I’d opt for a longer podcast only being once a week

Plus he got SOTC, and that new fan chat thing he’s tryna roll out, it’s a lot of overlay
yeah i miss the mr chimney and he lied
and mendecees having his cake and eating it too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom