Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Young chris too.

SP as a whole never even reached HALF their potential.

They definitely should’ve been bigger. It’s crazy that Oschino was bubbling a few years back. Dude was the last one I figured would do much.

Chris definitey should’ve been bigger. Sparks too.

Glad Free career has been okay and that he got that new transplant a couple weeks ago.

They definitely should’ve been bigger. It’s crazy that Oschino was bubbling a few years back. Dude was the last one I figured would do much.

Chris definitey should’ve been bigger. Sparks too.

Glad Free career has been okay and that he got that new transplant a couple weeks ago.
Chris should be what meek mill is right now..that was supposed to be jays protege

Oschino has always been nice...but sparks hell no lol he can flow but if anything oschino had more a superstar factor than him..sparks is the last one I would think would blow up

Cardi is a entertainer..sales wise she hasn't passed nicki but at the rate she's going she's going to be the goat female rapper

Not even hating on Cardi but she can’t ever be GOAT. Some spots you gotta write for.

She the best female rap entertertainer we’ve ever seen though.

I’m sure Nicki mad as hell to see someone pop and remain authentic. Fans really took to ratchet Cardi.

U right I agree she would the be the goat female rap entertainer but skills wise I don't think she s going to touch remy, queen latifah, kim, missy, and mc lyte and co

40 Water did his thing on this Chainz joint

n5kYyv.gif

Back
Top Bottom