Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

97661D1D-3CE2-488D-93DD-CD8AC6FC8CFF.jpeg

I’m usually not one for conspiracies but...
Hov and Meek are lames for parading around this trump supporting dude who helped black ball Kaep. Not a good look.

Gon be a hot summer. **** dumb hard, but I still ain't telling on myself.
This ***** really admitted to getting Beezy hit up.

This new generation of Texas dudes is super talented.

I know there is some tension between camps but this dude, Yella, trapboy freddy and even Yayo are all good and kinda multidimensional. I told my boy I’m a new fan of the Dallas sound.

That Dallas Haircut **** gotta die tho. These dudes look crazy.

Aye this new Juvie and Baby joint crank

tumblr_mwl95cevy61reey4zo1_400.gif

Juvie killed that ****. Sounded so smooth.

I know there is some tension between camps but this dude, Yella, trapboy freddy and even Yayo are all good and kinda multidimensional. I told my boy I’m a new fan of the Dallas sound.

D StaXX D StaXX got that cut, show some respect

Hahaha man that **** ain't going NOWHERE. Too much of a staple for the city. I always wanted one but moms wasn't going. :lol:
But facts. It's a lot of talent in the city, but these dudes can't stop beefing. :smh:
Mo3 always been the most talented/versatile to me. He can do the gangsta **** and then switch it up with the R&B remixes.

So is that new Juvenile and Birdman song just another loosie? I remember that song Juvie did with Drake on the hook and haven't heard much since. Is he gonna drop an LP or at least a tape anytime soon?

Back
Top Bottom