Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gunna is cool in doses imo.

Going to check out his new joint on my way home, but I’m not expecting it to blow me away or anything.

Homie kinda one dimensional.

But he bodied it when he said “theLamborghiniaUrusitcameinallorangeitlooklikeapumpkin” on Unicorn Purp though. :lol: :smokin

And this kids, is why rap sucks nowadays. Y’all think an unfunny, lame, rainbow haired kid is cool. But Takeoff is boring? :lol: :rofl:

Tekashi sucks at rapping. Takeoff is boring as a whole, rap wise, career wise everything. (It looks like he just is lazy compared to the other two judging off of the couple posts above). Not sure where the two have any correlation

Another thought I had after listening to this album, is how did these guys get famous? What did people like THAT MUCH to gravitate towards? Lol I don’t think it’s awful, but how did they become one of the biggest acts in hip hop?

This album left me puzzled...however I did gain a lil respect for offset for trying to make this album with some kind of substance :lol:...more than I can say for the other two members
Bad n Boujee set em on the path to where they are now ...u forgot how big that was already ?

N takeoff is a low key dude... “placements” aren’t high on his list of priorities...everybody down here knows u might catch him at a club every once in a while but that’s bout it as far as being seen n in the mix

I would hope so, because it seems he’s missing out on money since his brand is lacking big time.

Why do we automatically assume every artist wants to be this super popular Type A celebrity with dreams of conquering the rap game? :lol: :smh:

Everybody got different goals. Some _’s just wanna make a living doing what they love and live comfortable. I think its pretty clear at this point bruh is very shy and has no desire to be all that. He seems pretty comfortable with his solo role and position within the group.

Because the obvious logical choice to many people is to maximize your bread...”be all you can be” in a sense.

I get it, I just don’t understand it if that makes sense. Not judging him but just saying...if I’m in that position I’m going to attempt to be the biggest I can be. Maximize all profits and legacy.

ESPECIALLY if your profession is literally doing something you love. You have no choice but to go hard

21-AFCEBE-F8-D9-4-F7-A-A063-E94-BB0727-FED.png

BG Cash Money albums finally on streaming services, first two hot boys albums also streaming now too.

The first two been on steaming platforms for ages (at least on Amazon), but there’s no reason B.G.’s early stuff shouldn’t have been on streaming platforms already if UNLV and Partners-N-Crime were on there. Their stuff is far more rare that B.G.’s should be.

Bruh....you could say “I’m not feeling this (insert random rapper album)....and numbah1grimey numbah1grimey will come outta nowhere and say something along the lines of....”but I bet you love Tekashi 69, something something, rainbow colored, gay joke, etc comment.”

:rofl:

**** don’t be correlating at all. Never fails :lol:.

He sounds like a senile old man, but he’s not(not old I don’t think, senile who knows lol). It’s really bizarre

Bruh....you could say “I’m not feeling this (insert random rapper album)....and numbah1grimey numbah1grimey will come outta nowhere and say something along the lines of....”but I bet you love Tekashi 69, something something, rainbow colored, gay joke, etc comment.”

:rofl:

**** don’t be correlating at all. Never fails :lol:.

That has to be like the 50th time he's pulled the "...but ya'll...something something....Tekashi" card in the past few weeks

The first two been on steaming platforms for ages (at least on Amazon), but there’s no reason B.G.’s early stuff shouldn’t have been on streaming platforms already if UNLV and Partners-N-Crime were on there. Their stuff is far more rare that B.G.’s should be.

You must have Amazon Unlimited I think they legit have everything. But as far as Spotify, Apple and Tidal the only Hot Boys album they’ve had since I been streaming is Let Em Burn. Guerilla Warefare popped up like a month ago, BG’s albums and Get it How U Live popped up today. Funny you mention UNLV album that just popped up on Tidal/Spotify a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom