Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This documentary is GREAT

I dislike Cas a tad less now

Cas seems like a good dude through it all. Just misguided as hell. Never knew that he grew up in a stable home with his mom. It’s always wild to me hearing stories like that but I guess my own experiences cloud my judgement on how the call of the streets can really pull cats in. Some of my friends growing up back up top are doing life sentences, some of em are gone. It’s always wild to think of because they were the ones really jumping off the porch around the time I moved away. :smh:

Nah. Just! :rofl:

That n**** was tight! :lol:

YNW got a nice melody to his ****. I'ma check his work out

Checking out his discography, I didn't know Thug had NBA Young boy, Melly and Gonna signed to his label. Thug making a few moves out here.
I thought ynw was gonna be another new rapper sounding like 69 or trippe red, especially with a track titled murder on my mind, but dudes work is incredibly smooth.

Nicki remixes her own version of Thotiana, only for Cardi to hop on an official remix of the song
36066447-5C80-4768-870A-A21ABB127D23.gif

I thought ynw was gonna be another new rapper sounding like 69 or trippe red, especially with a track titled murder on my mind, but dudes work is incredibly smooth.

Yeah with time he could've been nice. Smooth lil melodies. His rapping was atrocious tho

The way them cases done slowed momentum down :smh: . Get back on track :pimp:

first junt fire. the 2nd really aint my speed.

anything i heard from skola where he was actually rapping, been rockin so far. lol

hope he keeps it up.

them DBCO collabs got *****'s back to spittin. lol

Back
Top Bottom