Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

GQ Casanova said he was locked up for scamming and the dude classik he mentioned was definitely a dude about that life. He was living like he was a rapper, had a Bentley and S550 parked up in the hood

Damn didn’t know there was another Cas.

Dudes probably mad someone out there shares the name but it’s definitey some lost ***** ****.

That Berber and Mozzy joint is kinda aight.

I basically ignore most Berner projects but he ain’t terrible. Mozzy kills though. A lot of the beats on here are better than his solo album smh.

I think everyone is just gonna look a little funny doing this routine. :lol:

Nah

I can try to find Gillie doing it

Drake looks awkward doing damn near everything

uV9swB.gif

What’s always puzzled me is why these dudes let themselves be filmed doing this ****.

I get Hino (dude holding mitts for Drake) probably wanted to film and post it. It’s a good look for him as a trainer.

I just never understood why guys like Drale or even worse Meek let themselves be filmed and posted doing some **** they clearly don’t know how to do well :lol:

Kind of a funny irony that Hino and Val, who’s Pushas trainer are very cool with each other and both work out of Trinity Boxing (one in LA, one in NY).

Not that those dudes will ever meet and throw hands.

Now the consensus online is all those treyway dudes were plotting against 69 and doing mad grimey stuff to him, so he's not necessarily "wrong" for snitching. He'll come out of this untouched at this point

Now the consensus online is all those treyway dudes were plotting against 69 and doing mad grimey stuff to him, so he's not necessarily "wrong" for snitching. He'll come out of this untouched at this point

That's been the story from the get go

What’s always puzzled me is why these dudes let themselves be filmed doing this ****.

I get Hino (dude holding mitts for Drake) probably wanted to film and post it. It’s a good look for him as a trainer.

I just never understood why guys like Drale or even worse Meek let themselves be filmed and posted doing some **** they clearly don’t know how to do well :lol:

Kind of a funny irony that Hino and Val, who’s Pushas trainer are very cool with each other and both work out of Trinity Boxing (one in LA, one in NY).

Not that those dudes will ever meet and throw hands.

Social media era. Dudes want attention even when it's embarrassing, probably don't even realize it's embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom