• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

La di da da da

wow.png

Hahahahahaha, yo I swear I laughed out loud. You actually like this ****? That **** is terrible

:lol: nah. That **** Rylo Rodriguez is legit a mumble rapper :lol:. No clue wtf shorty said in that video. And this coming from ME :rofl:

Edit: This might grow on me though...:nerd:

Mane I hate to say it but that whole brunch seemed lame asf imo

I think the brunch is cool, IMO.

It’s like a college football spring game or jamboree. Or a tailgate :lol:rollin

Why... in... thee UFFFFF is Casanova there? Like, I would never want to hang around this cat.

He talks like his breath stinks. I can tell

Those brunches are for networking and doing business. That's it. I doubt _'s go there to pull out their best dace moves and show off they h0ez.

E-40 still sitting courtside. Still collecting coinage. Oakland produces a different kind of hustler.

Y’all doing all this Soulja showcasing, E-40 was the original Soulja. Show some respect. Some Might not like him and his style but, show respect.
40 Water started so much slang it don't make sense. It's funny seeing people praise some of these new dudes with the off beat flow cuz they're "newer" and hot on social media. 40's unorthodox flow style was a better/cleaner version while talking real game.

Meek can’t dance
Kevin Hart one of them lame *****s I swear

Can't stand Kevin Hart. Super corny

E-40 still sitting courtside. Still collecting coinage. Oakland produces a different kind of hustler.

Y’all doing all this Soulja showcasing, E-40 was the original Soulja. Show some respect. Some Might not like him and his style but, show respect.

Never been an e40 fan but he been doing his thing for how long. Shouts to him

The brunch looked dope, some people don’t belong there. It seems like a big event. It is cool seeing some of these celebs come together and do their thing. Yo Gotti looked like a 50 year old kid.

Back
Top Bottom