Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anybody heard of Billie Eilish?

The last 2 years she been coming to Atlanta, and for those 2 years including today...tickets sells out within 5 mins...

Today it sold out on me AGAIN. I really wanted them for my daughter and her BFF smh.

Now resell for tickets starts at $235 a ticket...

These reseller have taken this thing to another level. TICKETMASTER really need to do something about this.

Yessir, taking my daughter bro.

I got lucky with a presale code so I copped GA yesterday for the Red Rocks show.

The scalper/ticketmaster game is disgusting..

Cant call it. I barely **** with any of these new dudes.

I'm still getting acquainted with Dave East.

Don Q did get roasted by a singing *****.

To be clear I'm not saying he's trash, he's just not as grand as NY/East Coast dudes say he is
It's like if a guy isn't rapping specifically about doing drugs dudes will give em the highest praise
Don just don't rap about lean and pills, but it's still some of the same ol same ol

This girl wrote me a love letter talking about she a blood and wanted me to get down with her so we can have “blood love”. Fam.

I was a gang initiation away from some box :smh:
@ the image of you being put on for some pwussy :lol:

AdmiredVibrantAldabratortoise-small.gif

Wait a second, why you in here lying bro?

I spent the last week spinning that joint. **** wangs like it dropped 2 years ago. You trippin.
u lying dont sound nothing close to dropping years ago
go ahead
keep yall nostalgia glasses on

Now
You know
damn well
no, good and god damn well
that I was talking about
her latest album. :lol:
The one that made you
first reveal to the thread
that
you were a Barb.
How am I just now realizing every time you reply to nawghtyhare nawghtyhare you are using his posting style :rofl: :lol
jay
kendrick
future
Jay is washed. He was once pretty good even though like you say he a snake. Not my GOAT.

Future is whack.

Kendrick really good. But not a lot of dope west coast rappers get put on so I get those fans propping him way the hell up to a level he's not really on. Main problem among the new dudes they're not a lot of amazing rappers so Kendrick is one of the best that there is.

Not that crazy of a short list. You still need that brain checked.

Except that we were talkmg about NY rappers. Only Jay is. Who are all these other overrated NY rappers who are actually mediocre?

Back
Top Bottom