Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

French is trash but he had some good songs.

His music got real bad once he signed a major though. So many trash radio songs.

This is how I feel about him.

I go through a mixtape of his and pick out a couple of joints that are ok.

And realize he wasted a lot of beats that someone would have used better.

French is trash but he had some good songs.

His music got real bad once he signed a major though. So many trash radio songs.

Agreed. After he went major he was trash

His mixtapes were dope to me tho, esp his stuff with Max

I cant find it anymore but anybody remember the video where some hood dude pranked french?

Hopped in his whip and tried to throw a brick at french and he wanted no part of it

**** was funny

man where did this guy go? used to be a huge fan then he just disappeared from music. loved his album "les is more"

Funny you mention him, he popped up in my recommendations this week...and he just dropped a new EP called “fleurier flows”

I thought he was done with music, because he had to give up his entire music catalogue to settle that million dollar lawsuit he lost against the guy who sued him for “finding” his stolen laptop.

Funny you mention him, he popped up in my recommendations this week...and he just dropped a new EP called “fleurier flows”

I thought he was done with music, because he had to give up his entire music catalogue to settle that million dollar lawsuit he lost against the guy who sued him for “finding” his stolen laptop.

damn he lost that case? sucks. last thing I remembered he got the laptop but the data/hard drive was gone so the laptop was useless. he should've been more specific.

Coke Boyz

rejoice.png
mynicca1.png

Back
Top Bottom