Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No he didn’t
He was spilling tea
But I ain’t mad at it
Tea is good every now and then

He literally held up a mirror and told him exactly what his life is about. Come on man, there’s no way to deny this based on what went down. He went into the core of Drake and questioned everything about him as a man and his pride, leading to J Prince to dive in front of all the verbal gunfire to take the heat off Drake. Please stop

He literally held up a mirror and told him exactly what his life is about. Come on man, there’s no way to deny this based on what went down. He went into the core of Drake and questioned everything about him as a man and his pride, leading to J Prince to dive in front of all the verbal gunfire to take the heat off Drake. Please stop
no
u stop
ur too invested in this man :lol:

Did Kanye just hear this?

Kanye just seems so out of touch with current events, which is wild cause he pushes this whole notion of “moving culture forward”

I’m actually more surprised how in tune Jay is with all hip hop, but he never brags or comes forward about it

I never really listened to that song like that, always just zone out w _’s put it on, Drake really on there talking about spinning _’s blocks the whole verse :rofl:

It’s wild to think he really transitioned from one of Kanye’s sons into this lol

Kanye just seems so out of touch with current events, which is wild cause he pushes this whole notion of “moving culture forward”

I’m actually more surprised how in tune Jay is with all hip hop, but he never brags or comes forward about it

I doubt he just heard the song cmon, if this _ in the studio with YNW Melly I’m sure he’s heard Sicko Mode one of the biggest song of the year :lol:

I really don't know if Kanye just off his meds again or if he's baiting Drake to drop that diss record.

Also the way he's talking, I really gotta wonder just how much of Drake continuously poking at Kanye is in result of the Nike Vs adidas thing. I'm Crying At Ye constantly calling himself Drake's Idol

That's equivalent to the "I'm your OG & you shall respect me as such" From Joe Buddens podcast.

nah someone did have to say it

:lol: he b talking kinda greasy on any Atlanta artist feat he does go do ur genius googles and break them ****s down lol

:lol:

Must have mixed his meds with alcohol.

Ye vs Drake: The Ultimate Pillow Fight

Yep

Aye Tory Lanez brought up the Fake social media followers on Everyday Struggle today and it's reminded me of how warped social media has made the music business.

You got all these acts w/Millions upon millions of followers but can't put 10K people in seats, can't come close to platinum selling albums,

they'll have 3 Million followers and have 150K likes...meaning that over 2 Million of their followers are unaccounted for. It's wild.

I said this a minute ago. Teyanna Taylor is popular as hell on instagram. I wonder how many of those people streamed her album once.

You have millions of followers but do shows in front of a thousand or two.

Must have mixed his meds with alcohol.

Yep

I said this a minute ago. Teyanna Taylor is popular as hell on instagram. I wonder how many of those people streamed her album once.

You have millions of followers but do shows in front of a thousand or two.

to be fair Teyana has fans from several different things & She looks good a lot of ****** just following to see the yeeks

to be fair Teyana has fans from several different things & She looks good a lot of *****s just following to see the yeeks

I guess

It's a disconnect and difference in popularity online and popular in real life.

People will like and follow you, but will they even spend $10 to support you. Much less $80 or their time.

I guess

It's a disconnect and difference in popularity online and popular in real life.

People will like and follow you, but will they even spend $10 to support you. Much less $80 or their time.

I personally don't really see it as a disconnect. "Popular in real life" to me just means general mainstream culture, only certain type of people make it to that area anyway.

I don't think followers should be looked at as fans of your music specifically but just as fans of you in general (which is where it starts). Assuming your followers are real, they're potential fans of your music.

There's some _'s out there that just have interesting/funny *** characters and I don't really care for their music :lol:

I think social media just shows us how relative popularity can be. I always think of that Chappelle Show Trading Spaces episode where he pick up the magazine in the bathroom like "Who the **** is Renee Zellweger?" :lol:

Pusha broke that man down in a disrespectful, witty, calculated diss record. Drake had the chance to go disrespectful and he didn't on Duppy, played his hand wrong and got cooked.

The idea of Drake and/or Travis Scott hittin your line with threats of violence is bizarre as **** bruh :lol: :smh:

Is it really tho? it's not like this is the first time we've heard these rumors of drake (his goons) trying to press someone. That dude been pushing to get a hood pass for the longest, & he knows he has J.Prince behind him so he's feeling himself. Also he knows Kanye has never tried to go anywhere near that street **** so he's the perfect one to try & talk that talk to.

Calls from home sayin', "While you goin' through the roof
It's rumors back here sayin' what who gon' do to who"
Been gone for two weeks, been two more funerals
They pulled up dumpin' out of the two-door Subaru
It's all the same, this what we call the game
When you move, it pull you back like a ball and chain
We rap 'bout our real life 'cause it caused us pain
And when you reach certain levels, it causes change
The pain subsides, but the scars remain
I'm one of the realest ******, that's broad as day

Last edited:
Back