Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y’all ****** ain’t up on Gotti Ike that :smh:

TIP ain’t been nice NICE since like 08. He had moments....but he ain’t been consistent at all. Gotti from 07-13 (especially 09-11) was boomin While TI was making bubble gum raps and trying to re-invent and re find himself again. Tip don’t got a mixtape catalog like Gotti. Y’all give tip the luv because his projects were albums instead of tapes. Cocaine Muzik 1-4.5 was consecutive heat. Tip just more palatable than Gotti, and a better technical rapper. But Gotti been making the better music for some time outside of him recently becoming a chart chasing singles rapper post “down in the dm”.

Gotti > TIP.

TIP ain’t been nice NICE since like 08. He had moments....but he ain’t been consistent at all. Gotti from 07-13 (especially 09-11) was boomin While TI was making bubble gum raps and trying to re-invent and re find himself again. Tip don’t got a mixtape catalog like Gotti. Y’all give tip the luv because his projects were albums instead of tapes. Cocaine Muzik 1-4.5 was consecutive heat. Tip just more palatable than Gotti, and a better technical rapper. But Gotti been making the better music for some time outside of him recently becoming a chart chasing singles rapper post “down in the dm”.

Gotti > TIP.
200.gif

I **** with Gotti but he ain't got no project on the level of I'm Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend of King. And truth be told Gotti's tapes had too much filler.

200.gif

I **** with Gotti but he ain't got no project on the level of I'm Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend of King. And truth be told Gotti's tapes had too much filler.

Gotti was making ***** like this, While TIP was making “You can have whatever you like” and losing to SHAWTY LO! Must be TWO SIDES!!!

Tip don’t got a TWO STEP ANTHEM like THIS :pimp:

Leland and Jeffrey thew Tip his last club hit. And 3stacks blessed him for his last best song.

Gotti > TIP.

Gotti over TIP?

:lol:

MoneyBag over Gotti b...

Gotti was making ***** like this, While TIP was making “You can have whatever you like” and losing to SHAWTY LO! Must be TWO SIDES!!!

Tip don’t got a TWO STEP ANTHEM like THIS :pimp:

Leland and Jeffrey thew Tip his last club hit. And 3stacks blessed him for his last best song.

You kinda making my point with these stand alone songs :lol:

Gotti do got anthems. Tip got anthems and great albums top to bottom. The whole King album is one big anthem. :lol:

You kinda making my point with these stand alone songs :lol:

Gotti do got anthems. Tip got anthems and great albums top to bottom. The whole King album is one big anthem. :lol:

Man....if it wasn’t for Dro & LA....Tip would’ve been Ludacris status once the clock struck 2010.

And I like TIP. But he ain’t been hitting on **** consistently for a minute. Gotti been more consistent than him.

Bowen Homes Carlos even put a dent in the armor.

Man....if it wasn’t for Dro & LA....Tip would’ve been Ludacris status once the clock struck 2010.

And I like TIP. But he ain’t been hitting on **** consistently for a minute. Gotti been more consistent than him.

Bowen Homes Carlos even put a dent in the armor.

Gotti ain't put out a good project in years either. :lol:

Tip was consistent from I'm Serious to Paper Trail. You just said Gotti was consistent was like 7 years so that's the same amount of time.

I rather listen to Young Buck, Don Trip, Starlito before Gotti...

I never could tap into his music...

In fact, someone give me one hit this man got that people can out right know or remember....

Back
Top Bottom