Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fam y’all should see the arguments I get in with ye Stan’s over me holding out on this ye rebrand.

I don’t need the music or the shoes b, I’m GOOD.

I wish Pusha and Trav weren’t attached to this dude or it’d be even easier to write dude off.
should we give them a pass
i dont think so
if yo mans a snitch
do u stick by him
i doubt it
so if yo man spitting that crazy rhetoric
like he is why u standing by him
forget all 3 of them
my name is my name still a great album though

:lol::lol: ****** are in here bopping their heads daily to Addicts, Woman Abusers, Fake *** Gangstas, Cross Dressing habitual ******, possible Pedos & a ***** wearing a cap is when you not only gotta cut him off but anyone that affiliates with him :rofl:

Trump Got Ya'll Shook.jpg

Kanye the same one saying he didn’t need advice and was always right so why the **** would anyone believe he’s being genuine with this change? Album sales are lower than ever and Yeezys being returned to the store. This is all for a reason.

**** Kanye, I’ll never rock with him unless he gets a divorce and marries a black woman that ain’t letting his psychotic ways ride

:lol::lol: *****s are in here bopping their heads daily to Addicts, Woman Abusers, Fake *** Gangstas, Cross Dressing habitual *****s, possible Pedos & a ***** wearing a cap is when you not only gotta cut him off but anyone that affiliates with him :rofl:

Trump Got Ya'll Shook.jpg

This is why I keep questioning if we should keep applying a moral compass to any of this **** :lol:

We get real "woke" for certain matters...and then we go right back to listening to ****** who beat women up and do a whole bunch of other ****.

This is why I keep questioning if we should keep applying a moral compass to any of this **** :lol:

We get real "woke" for certain matters...and then we go right back to listening to *****s who beat women up and do a whole bunch of other ****.

Life got way easier once I came to terms with the fact that everybody is a hypocrite at least a little bit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom