Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s why I rock with Akademiks and his hard on thots movement. I’m not showing any thot any form of love or affection. I’m goin hard on all thots & ***** ****. My mind, body, & soul belongs to my eternal, everlasting trophy wife Ro$e Raphael, she forever has my heart.:emoji_trophy::emoji_rose::emoji_hearts::emoji_100::emoji_flag_ht:
Ak only started reppin this "movement" cuz he aint get no biddies...easy to be "hard on thots" when you got resentment and not used to dealing with em anyway :lol:

The dude Ak a whole trick out chea in real life :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
You don't need to. :lol:

Just listening to him speak we know the type he is. He's "hard on thots" not based life experience but because it sounds cool. His favorite rappers say it so he wanna jump on the wagon.

This maybe tru, but I’m still gonna be hard on all thots in 2k18 and beyond forever & all eternity.

Since we slandering biggie let’s talk about how overrated the “I took my role as bishop to heart” pac is. Can’t praise one without the other and can’t slander one without the other. Grown men talking bout this night music made em cry :lol: ol background dancing *** *****

Camel clearly the goat and it’s not even close

Since we slandering biggie let’s talk about how overrated the “I took my role as bishop to heart” pac is. Can’t praise one without the other and can’t slander one without the other. Grown men talking bout this night music made em cry :lol: ol background dancing *** *****

Camel clearly the goat and it’s not even close

Its especially sad considering Pac was extremely jealous of BIG and his success. Would never forget son on the radio crying about how BIG was ugly and if he didn't have money girls wouldn't like him. Add the whole sensationalism of him blaming bad boy for getting shot your man was the original clout chaser. He's still a legend and one of my favorite artist but to act like he's some mythical unicorn who wasn't flawed and extremely lame at times is weak. If you was raised real you could see the good and bad in a man and appreciate what he brought to the table instead of **** riding and living vicariously through him like a fatherless mark

Back
Top Bottom