Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Got his ***

Aye on one hand its ***** **** to send goons to handle your beefs...but then I thought lol thats what these rappers brag about not only that, thats what they do lmao. 90% of all rapper altercations are their weed rollers.

like when YRN Mango Shrimp and 3400 Quavo Jr. jumped xxx in Cali after those cardi offset comments.

Lmao Suge is a legend off of this formula.

Is it not ok for Russ bc he white?

Watch this **** snowball into Russ really acting like he has mob type pull :lol:. Like I can see his next album cover :lol:

***** Russ gonna be playing chess with a fedora on. I’ll allow it.

:lol:

Brand-Wool-Men-s-Chapeu-Feminino-Fedora-Hat-For-Gentleman-Woolen-Wide-Brim-Jazz-Church-Cap.jpg_640x640.jpg

man y’all ****** stupid :lol:

This reminds me of when Joe and Rory were discussing Black Thought and Phonte, and Joe said Elzhi and Rory corrected him and said Rhymesfest...and Joe paused. That was industry Joe.

Joe was thinking exactly like I did, they should have left out Rhymesfest and had Elzhi instead

Aye on one hand its ***** **** to send goons to handle your beefs...but then I thought lol thats what these rappers brag about not only that, thats what they do lmao. 90% of all rapper altercations are their weed rollers.

like when YRN Mango Shrimp and 3400 Quavo Jr. jumped xxx in Cali after those cardi offset comments.

Lmao Suge is a legend off of this formula.

Is it not ok for Russ bc he white?

Watch this **** snowball into Russ really acting like he has mob type pull :lol:. Like I can see his next album cover :lol:

TF kind of names are these :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom