Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drake won with the “casual, suburban, corny ESPN broadcasters” crowd...

Meek won with the HOOD!! That’s all that matters. I don’t care about casual rap fans and those who aren’t of my ilk (and I ain’t strictly talking race)

^ :pimp:

Drake won with the ****** with jobs lmfao

At the end of the day, drake beat meek. I don’t think nobody would dispute that at this point now that the dust settled. Hate aside it was a blowout on wax. But meek did hit son with a overhand swing that did more damage to him in the long run. And no matter how y’all try to twist it Aubrey lost by a wideeeeee margin. I didn’t even want these dudes to “beef” I thought it was gonna be a bunch of fruity subs back n forth. But dog came and ate boy plate and left him “taking the high road” :lol:. **** lightweight embarrassing they resulted to that j prince thing, loooing back that has to be the worse **** ever besides jay crying.

That beef is weird cuz Drake definitely won the battle but Meek exposed Drake for having writers and it's still getting brought up. He still a superstar but a lot of people don't look at Drake the same cuz of that **** while Meek has fully bounced back.

Kinda new to the thread but wavez was swamped at work when story of adidon dropped? Let him get his absentee takes in

B3627C4C-6126-4B55-87FC-D0E28F61090C.jpeg

Imagine if Meek did what Drake did

Meek got clowned for waiting almost a week and then coming with a wack diss that was mostly talking

What if after Back to Back Ross started going on radio interviewing talking about Meek is on tour and doesn't have time for that. He doesn't want to make it a street issue. Drake crossed the line.

He got clowned for being on his girls tour :stoneface: Compare that to the black face, dead beat and stripper broad. It doesn't even register.

Drake had delete1234 delete1234 praying to his white Jesus and his Drake posters every night for a response.

Ha I just passed the first phase of training yesterday matter of fact. :pimp:

Lol Ross did go to the radio saying meek didn’t take a L...blah blah blah.

You guys don’t remember anything huh?

“Meek got the streets” :rofl: :rofl:

Fully recovered can’t make a hit to save his life. Maybe when he gets the drake stimulus again LOL

Meek one of my favorites....but he let me down with that. No way around it. Drake got him. There is no need for revisionist history. Give Drake his credit and keep it moving. Back 2 Back was a cool diss. Well executed. It is what it is. Meek was able to bounce back and is in a good space now. Let’s close this damn chapter for the thousandths time.

/end

I liked Back to Back but it was full of estrogen and sass. He had some good lines but it reminded me of a gay guy getting jokes off. I liked Duppy better than Back to Back. Duppy was hard as ****.

Meek still had the hardest line out of the whole beef, when he dropped the

"I just wanna know, if you ain’t write that running through the six ****
Tell us who the **** was Quentin running through the six with"

I never heard the reference tracks so when I heard it, that **** hit hard as ****. The problem was those reference tracks leaked a week or two before so it took the power out of the punch for those that heard it.

I'll ride through your cul-de-sac
Window cracked, bumpin' your reference tracks
You collaborative effort rap, I have never said his raps
Overstayed my welcome, stepped in crap
And ruined your welcome mat
So spit that **** from the heart, you didn't write like you wrote it

3B11A9C6-01EF-4AEA-9A97-C73C8F816062.png

I'll ride through your cul-de-sac
Window cracked, bumpin' your reference tracks
You collaborative effort rap, I have never said his raps
Overstayed my welcome, stepped in crap
And ruined your welcome mat
So spit that **** from the heart, you didn't write like you wrote it

3B11A9C6-01EF-4AEA-9A97-C73C8F816062.png

Ironically enough em desperately could use some collaborative effort

Meek messed up the momentum he had coming out of jail by dropping an ep that came and went. He could've capitalized major but he didnt. I dont think he's recapturing that level of buzz.

Back
Top Bottom