Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn. That’s tough for XXX. This kinda goes to what I was talking bout last week when them wolves came after Rich the kidd.

You gotta protect yourself outchea. As unfortunate as it is....and you can’t be running all crazy out here like it’s sweet. And I’m sure XXX chilled on the hot Boy ****, but all that adds up. Especially with social media. I think it’s partly because of some of these new ***** background....they were never taught properly how to move.....because they don’t come from it at all. And they be hot on the socials....posting where they at 24/7, not having security and they not really with it....so it’s a lame duck and a sweet lick for somebody looking to do them harm. Anybody can be caught slipping.....You either move with that fire on you, have security, or stay out the way when you getting to it.

I dont wish death on anybody, but I can't sit here and act like i'm shook by this. NOBODY on this earth is perfect. But the ish I've been reading about the things he said and did is mad disturbing.

I'm disgusted tbh.

I think It's fake love, didn't they did the same thing with lil peep for about a week?

This is a lil different cause the obsession was already there on a much bigger scale than Lil Peep. The Drake/Migo situations...and all of the other **** **** he was doing last year made him a lil bit more well known than someone like Peep.

He was already sort of the poster child for "teen angst".

His cult following was massive. I hate to use "social media" analytics...but the ***** had 7M followers on IG...before the death.

XXX did plenty of dirt. Wasn't son in jail the 1st time for robbing somebody?

That's why I said earlier that it's probably more than a one off hit. That **** was in the daytime. I think he probably had old enemies

I dont wish death on anybody, but I can't sit here and act like i'm shook by this. NOBODY on this earth is perfect. But the ish I've been reading about the things he said and did is mad disturbing.

I'm disgusted tbh.
You’re right his past was/is wild but I think the reason people have compassion for him is because it seemed like he was on a road to bettering himself.

If this same exact thing happened to 69 God forbid the reaction would be far different.

That's why I said earlier that it's probably more than a one off hit. That **** was in the daytime. I think he probably had old enemies

All facts. Sucks dude was so young, but with his past, I doubt this was random.

Yup.

That wasn’t no robbery.

You can never predict what someone may do but from my observations when people are trying to rob someone they’re trying to travel the road with the least amount of friction aka they just want your ****.

Take the Rich situation; he tried to fight back and they just beat his *** (not sure if they had guns or not but I’m assuming they did)

Someone wanted his head.

trapnese.jpg
48hrs
Rich the kid robbed
Bey an jays make up (on record:smh:)
Xxx killed
Jim wopo killed

Crazy how Joe Budden and Star was kinda seeing where this road with him would lead. Star flat out said he was **** riding Cobain. I don't see him being remembered as some big figure though, xxx fans will just move on to the next "disturbed rapper/rock star" in 2 months.

I’m gonna chance a bet that the yout dem gonna hold homie to high regard. He didn’t o.d. like other cats whose passings seem to come and go. This is the first younger artist who I can recall that got taken out by violence. They’ll remember son.

I’m gonna chance a bet that the yout dem gonna hold homie to high regard. He didn’t o.d. like other cats whose passings seem to come and go. This is the first younger artist who I can recall that got taken out by violence. They’ll remember son.

Probably. I always assumed his fans was white kids and lil _'s that's the black dude in the white crew. Those types just follow trends.

Probably. I always assumed his fans was white kids and lil _'s that's the black dude in the white crew. Those types just follow trends.

And that's pretty much who they are.
I know mad black kids that don’t really know white people that rocked with him. Are ya assuming he’s more for white kids because of the mental issues? Not tryna bait anyone, genuinely curious.

I know mad black kids that don’t really know white people that rocked with him. Are ya assuming he’s more for white kids because of the mental issues? Not tryna bait anyone, genuinely curious.

White people flock to certain weirdo, emotionally disturbed, alternative rappers. Before X it was Odd Future. Before them it was Hopsin

Back
Top Bottom