Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fam was on the hotboy **** about a year ago but he seemed to have calmed down a bit over these past few months from what we were seeing.

Damn shame. :smh:

RIP to the young man.

All these phones and whatnot, and surveillance, but no one saw who shot dude??
Tupac got shot on the strip and his killer didn't get caught. You would think one of the most busiest streets would at least get witnesses being able to spot out who shot who.
There's many variables to when a drive by like this happens.

I know this may be unrelated and a lot of damage has already been done but somebody needs to put 69 in a headlock and tell him to chill.

Tupac got shot on the strip and his killer didn't get caught. You would think one of the most busiest streets would at least get witnesses being able to spot out who shot who.
There's many variables to when a drive by like this happens.
on the strip after a fight had to be a set up.

It's about to be a lot of RIP's and we gotta stop the senseless violence post & tweets. But when these dudes are trolling and putting out that bad energy everyone laughs and repost the ignorance.

Hopefully he pulls through

All fun and games until ****** is bustin’ at Highline.

There’s a point where trolling boils over, and it isn’t trolling anymore. This new generation gotta get a quick wake up call and realize the internet won’t protect you when you’re in that drivers seat sleeping.:smh:

Yo why is Nelly on tour with Toby Keith?
U know
nelly could tour off just his first 3 albums
As washed as he is
Can’t tell me u turn the station
When ei
Country grammar
Or batter up comes on
Hell I’d even throw in that st lunatics album

U know
nelly could tour off just his first 3 albums
As washed as he is
Can’t tell me u turn the station
When ei
Country grammar
Or batter up comes on
Hell I’d even throw in that st lunatics album

That's why I dont get it.

Dudes gotta consider that 100-200k a year security as standard as shelter. Not that one could've stopped this if ran up on, but he might not have been ran up on in the first place.

Smh Zacktv gets killed and now XXX. Didn’t pay attention to XXX personal life but that last project be put out was pretty good.

Dude died in his own county too. I hope Kodak takes this as a lesson and gets up out Florida. It ain't safe, it ain't safe.

RIP X

Dude was wylin when he came out but calmed down over the past year. Sounds like a robbery and they just caught him slipping smh

These dudes put all this money into jewelry and designer but don’t give a darn about security. Rappers should automatically have Tony Montana. Styled security at all times. They also need to grab these fancy cars and bulletproof them.

Condlonces to the young man and his family, prayers to his baby mother and child, this kid clearly had some serious issues but youth idolized him for some reason. He's going to be their Cobain for the foreseeable future

RIP X

Dude was wylin when he came out but calmed down over the past year. Sounds like a robbery and they just caught him slipping smh
The irony of this is that his early legal troubles stemmed from him robbing and assaulting folks.

Also this,

Life has a weird way of karma. Cruel fate though.

Never want to see a young dude get killed but all these lil troll rappers are asking to be killed or locked up. Thin line between the internet and real life.

Xxx wasn't even famous that long but he had incident after incident. A ugly domestic violence case that was probably true considering his pattern. Don't know the details why this happened but people have been talking about these trolls rappers and the energy they put out for a while.

Back
Top Bottom