Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

👀👀👀

Screenshot_20241011-085243.png
nahhhhhh bruh if this true this dude Kendrick really is the boogeyman :lol: :wow:

“you need to know that love is eternity and trumps all pain” :wow: this man is truly disgusting:lol: wtf

need the NT detectives to confirm. MTG is really gonna get revived if that is the case :lol:

Glo really got staying power. The mursic isn’t for me but she found her niche. She’s a legit star. Unlike thr young lady WASHED KING WASHED KING be twerking for

S/o Glo.

She's turning us up this weekend. Can't wait to hear her new joint in the club. That's the difference between me and y'all I don't pit these women rappers against each other.

As long as they got the yambz dancing I'm with it. I got one more hr left of being professional until Monday and I'm on bs all weekend.

DON JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

S/o Glo.

She's turning us up this weekend. Can't wait to hear her new joint in the club. That's the difference between me and y'all I don't pit these women rappers against each other.

As long as they got the yambz dancing I'm with it. I got one more hr left of being professional until Monday and I'm on bs all weekend.

DON JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No the difference between me and you is that I don’t listen to them

Back
Top Bottom