Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Going to jail seems like the best thing that could of happen to Meek career wise . Went from being a daily meme to everybody screaming free meek.

Not a huge fan of his but I’m happy he’s out , not cause he’s meek but because he shouldn’t of been locked up.

But it’s weird to see all these rich white dudes embracing him now lol. Owner of the 76ers has 3 post on IG and they all meek lol

CCD12D2F-E7F7-450A-B8BC-048F7B535442.png

Going to jail seems like the best thing that could of happen to Meek career wise . Went from being a daily meme to everybody screaming free meek.

Not a huge fan of his but I’m happy he’s out , not cause he’s meek but because he shouldn’t of been locked up.

But it’s weird to see all these rich white dudes embracing him now lol. Owner of the 76ers has 3 post on IG and they all meek lol

CCD12D2F-E7F7-450A-B8BC-048F7B535442.png

They all riding the wave

I hope Meek publicly ****s on Aubrey when he does reach out to Meek.

Happy he's free and I hope he stops doing some of the BS he was doing before he went to jail.

I don’t know a single song from any of them dudes on that list (look alive exception)

Who are these people lol

So apparently...Rich the Kid ISN'T on the list. He turned it down after finding out they chose him as a replacement after Lil Skies turned it down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom