Rap-A-Lot 25th Anniversary - The Album

14uvyth.jpg

Anyone picking this up today?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

remakes?
I'll pass

Straight up.

Should've made it a "Best of", throw a few unreleased tracks on it and maybe a couple vids.

Either way, props to them.

I remember reading that Lil Wayne was going to remake classic NY songs...
Is this a best of PLUS remakes? Or remakes only?

"The set will include two discs compiled of songs from the Rap-A-Lot catalogue, as well as a DVD with interviews from artists and industry executives. A third disc will also be included in the package, consisting of covers of classic Rap-A-Lot songs by Drake, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Young Jeezy, Big K.R.I.T., Yo Gotti, Trey Songz, Slim Thug, Rick Ross, T.I. and more."

I was about to be like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 if this was a straight up remake of everything. So it's pretty much 2 discs of classic Rap-A-Lot
stuff, a dvd and then a remake disc. I swear though if Wayne, Drake, and Birdman are remaking "Mind Playin Tricks" and
"Sex Faces", with Trey Songz on the hook, I'll toss that disc like a frisbee.

Stopped at BestBuy before to see if this thing had a track list, the back on the box is all black 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

remakes?
I'll pass

Same until I saw the part that Peep Game posted:

"The set will include two discs compiled of songs from the Rap-A-Lot catalogue, as well as a DVD with interviews from artists and industry executives. A third disc will also be included in the package, consisting of covers of classic Rap-A-Lot songs by Drake, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Young Jeezy, Big K.R.I.T., Yo Gotti, Trey Songz, Slim Thug, Rick Ross, T.I. and more."

So now, i'll debate on getting it

Here's the track listing for the box set at best buy,    Typo on disc 2, "Mind playin tricks on me" only appears on disc 3.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
How did i know that Wayne and Trey Songz would be on the "Sex Faces" remake?

***EDIT:
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lil' *@&#^|*@(#)@& Chuckee is on a track????

Back
Top Bottom