Ransoms back

huge ransom fan , definitely going to give this a listen.

its funny i use to think was OD one dimensional but these

days he's a breathe of fresh air

Aint heard from my dude sine 08. listening now...

Made me a fan 

pimp.gif

I've never listened to Ransom much, but isn't it kinda funny and ironic that a lot of the real hood type rappers are a breath of fresh air in this climate of OD emotionally sensitive rappers?

I was listening to it on the the way to work this morning, it's ok but it's definitely not Pain and Glory. After the whole Joe Budden beef, I lost interest in Ransom >D

I've never listened to Ransom much, but isn't it kinda funny and ironic that a lot of the real hood type rappers are a breath of fresh air in this climate of OD emotionally sensitive rappers?
WORD

I cant get past track 10 on Ransom mixtapes, because he's so monotone, but it's strangely a breath of fresh air in these times.
Ran needs to be in a group AT ALL TIMES

WORD
I cant get past track 10 on Ransom mixtapes, because he's so monotone, but it's strangely a breath of fresh air in these times.
Ran needs to be in a group AT ALL TIMES
funny you say that , i remember wanting him to break away from hitchcock

then i later noticed i kinda missed the vibe they had goin , lmao

Was just listening to P&G last night wondering what happened to the brother.

On track 13 now, its not bad so far.

Damn hitch on a track though? Wasn't too much of a fan back in the day but that's kinda cool.

mixtape is pretty solid, i kind of get that Philly vibe on this joint like it's Meek Mill influenced too :lol:

This mixtape needs a good 2-3 solid listens. Been bumpin this since thursday. Apparently there will be a Pain & Glory 3. Ransom is that dude.

Back
Top Bottom