laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on man you are better than that.

Still better than most WRs in the L??

Based on what exactly? His name?
laugh.gif

Maybe not better than most in the league but better than many. Better than any true wideout the Pats have, minus Wes who isn't really a true reciever at all. Carter says dude can still run a 4.3, then im gonna have to go ahead and believe him. Also, Randy didn't shrink. It was only last year in my dorm room I witnessed Randy make that
eek.gif
one-handed snag over Revis. He's still Randy Moss.

I guess you forgot about his stint with the Vikings, getting waived, then his stint with the Titans......
Its called selective memory.

He saw how terrible Minnesota was ran and he wanted out. I'm not even going to comment on his stint with Tennessee because it's irrelevant to the conversation at hand ; which is: can Randy Moss still be effective in the NFL. Answer: YES.

ESPECIALLY if the Pats re-sign him. If that happens it's a wrap for the league
pimp.gif

I have no doubt Moss is in good shape and can still play. (If he wants to) Everyone who has played with him says he works hard.

But.....he is a drama queen and he has to go the perfect situation. Is it worth it
ohwell.gif

I mean if I was a San Fran fan I damn sure would take Randy over that Kyle Williams dude. At least he would of held on to the ball once out of two times.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

But he can still run a 4.3 though.

this may indeed be true. 
he's never been hurt either (seriously). 

plus no one is going to convince me that he can't catch the ball (unlike T.O. whom cannot catch a cold and looked extremely lethargic moving around in his open work out). 

But at the end of the day he quits on plays, he's a locker room distraction and he's simply not a winner. As far as I'm concerned he's done. He should team up with T.O. on the Allen Wranglers. 

He called Michael Smith of ESPN a "half-breed"..... Come on man, you want to make a comeback, and prove you won't be a child and can be a positive part of a locker room then say some ignorant mess like that
indifferent.gif

randy moss is too damn old to come back and hes ignorant as they come . .. i remember one game he left the field a whole five mintues before the game was even over because he said tht he knew they weren't gonna win .. .

Too old? He is only 35 and he has never been seriously hurt.

Likely the scriptures say, "quickly they forget". When the right before the Vikings waived Moss before he went to Tennesee, he was clocked earlier that year running a 4.3.. STILL.

Deion Sanders said that in 99' he clocked Moss at training camp running a 4.18. Mind boggling.

I think any contendor that picks him up, is easily going to get a steal here. When he is motivated and hungry, NOBODY is touching him. The most talented WR ever.

And I will never understand the "he has no work ethic" arguement. You think he just wakes up and breaks all those records without training? Be real.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Too old? He is only 35 and he has never been seriously hurt.

Likely the scriptures say, "quickly they forget". When the right before the Vikings waived Moss before he went to Tennesee, he was clocked earlier that year running a 4.3.. STILL.

Deion Sanders said that in 99' he clocked Moss at training camp running a 4.18. Mind boggling.

I think any contendor that picks him up, is easily going to get a steal here. When he is motivated and hungry, NOBODY is touching him. The most talented WR ever.

And I will never understand the "he has no work ethic" arguement. You think he just wakes up and breaks all those records without training? Be real.

All of this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

He called Michael Smith of ESPN a "half-breed"..... Come on man, you want to make a comeback, and prove you won't be a child and can be a positive part of a locker room then say some ignorant mess like that
indifferent.gif

How did I miss this ?
roll.gif

Moss gonna go HAM this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NooEra:
Moss gonna go HAM this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
Yeah he is.

From his living room, tombout "Half breed this" and "No hall of fame that", going ham on every-damn-body from the comfortable confines of a home he got by paying "straight cash homie."

Back
Top Bottom