Randomly running into shorties you only know from online ftw/l? vol. Awkward!!!

o0v3oz.jpg

Happened to me too.

Was chit-chattin with this girl from Twitter and turns out she came out to one of my people's shows at a club.

Me: "Hey, whats up?"

Her: "Um, nothing, Hi
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
"

Me: "Its me (______)? From Twitter?"

Her: "
eek.gif
Oh HEEEEEEYYY!"

Her body language changed mad quick. It was so awkward.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

happned to me three times.

once when i was working at my old job in the mall, this girl came in with her friends. her friends looked good but she was a product of myspace angles misleading unsuspecting guys and was rather hideous. she tried talking to me and saying that she was on my myspace friends list and that she wanted to say hi. i told her i didn't have a myspace and then when i got home i posted a "ugly girls comming to your job" unappreciation bulliten on myspace.

she deleted me the next day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Happened to me a handfull of times... i usually just play it off like i don't know who they are.

Met my friend like that (INS). She added me on MySpace and then a few weeks later we ended up in the same English class... We hung out a few times but I gotfriendz0wned. But chick was freaky IMing me saying she was horny and always asking me to be detailed with my stories
devil.gif
, we still talk about sex even though she has a bf
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Met my friend like that (INS). She added me on MySpace and then a few weeks later we ended up in the same English class... We hung out a few times but I got friendz0wned. But chick was freaky IMing me saying she was horny and always asking me to be detailed with my stories
devil.gif
, we still talk about sex even though she has a bf
nerd.gif
You're not winning in this situation
laugh.gif
, I'd cutthat broad off asap

Back
Top Bottom