Random: Waiters that sprinkle parmesan on your food.... vol. Tell me when.

You tell them "that's enough, thanks." and you know you want more....it's that weird feeling of the waiter hovering over you...
laugh.gif

Damn it, leave the parm on the table! 

Anyone with me on this? 

I had this dude at Olive Garden make a cheese mountain on my lasanga. I had a pic. ill try to find it.

Once I forgot to tell him when and He just kept goin and goin, it was ridiculous

laugh.gif
 I actually know how you feel OP. This happens to me all the time at Olive Garden. I just feel so damn bad about them twisting that nob for minutes...I cant help but to say 'Thats fine' even though I really want a lot more. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I knew I wasn't the only one....

it's just awkward w. the waiter just standing there sprinkling the parm....it's almost like time stands still hahahahaha.  You kinda feel bad for the waiter, but it's still uncomfortable so you just say "OK, thanks."  Waiter walks away and you KNOW you wanted more
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Lol...I just ask for extra on the side.

But how does that work?  Waiter is still spending the same amount of time sprinkling the parm on your plate....

Originally Posted by Hugo

i never gone to Olive Garden :/
You're not missing out on anything.  Trust.
laugh.gif

Short story real quick...

I was having this argument w/ a chick on the "quality" of OG and how "proper" the place is.

I told her I could walk in there rocking flip flops w/ a sleeveless mesh basketball jersey on and they wouldn't say a damn thing.

She said I was out of my mind. 

Told her let's try it - if they serve me you're paying, if they even do so much as to comment on it I'll take you anywhere you want to eat.

Spoiler [+]
Dinner was all on her that night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by Hugo

i never gone to Olive Garden :/
You're not missing out on anything.  Trust.
laugh.gif

Short story real quick...

I was having this argument w/ a chick on the "quality" of OG and how "proper" the place is.

I told her I could walk in there rocking flip flops w/ a sleeveless mesh basketball jersey on and they wouldn't say a damn thing.

She said I was out of my mind. 

Told her let's try it - if they serve me you're paying, if they even do so much as to comment on it I'll take you anywhere you want to eat.

Spoiler [+]
Dinner was all on her that night.
pimp.gif
Sounds like the type of girl that's impressed by Sizzler
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Lol...I just ask for extra on the side.

But how does that work?  Waiter is still spending the same amount of time sprinkling the parm on your plate....

Ask when you order the food then they will bring some out in a saucer or dish. That way u don't have to feel as awkward.

That gives me the idea of just letting them go and never saying when...would make it incredibly awkward for both parties, which would end up being hilarious.

he's just standing there and im just watching. i want more parm, but its getting awkward like "does this dude really want this much parmesan?" and the answer is yes, i do want more. but you hovering there makes me feel weird into cowering and accepting less parm than i want. but i cant ask him to leave it there can i? then i'd be that guy who asked to keep the parm. but do i give a $&%^& if im that guy? i just want parm. i paid for my food, and im gonna get what i want.

wait wut?

Back
Top Bottom