Random @## Tupac Question

but i think he was on probation at the time he was murdered, so if he wasnt killed that night, would he have done 7 years in jail just like Suge got forbeating up Orlando Anderson earlier that night. Since it was caught on tape im sure he had no chance of beating the case. *waits for
indifferent.gif
and it doesnt matter he's dead* but i was just wondering, cause thetape of the beat down got Suge 7, so their is no way Pac would of got less.

I guess he would have. Honestly tho, Pac seemed like a reckless person, I feel he would probably have died some other way had he not been shot that night.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

I guess he would have. Honestly tho, Pac seemed like a reckless person, I feel he would probably have died some other way had he not been shot that night.

I also thought about this before. Yea im pretty sure he would of ended up getting some time.

Originally Posted by kirbin

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

That's true, but also keep in mind the company he ran with and the enemies he had made.

Back
Top Bottom