Random things you hate about anything sports related....

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Uneducated sports fans -
The entire Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Yankees organization/fan base -
Delusional fans -
To add, "fans" who think they know everything from tracking fantasy stats. If you don't watch the games, don't speak on theplayers!

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

the raider fans (dont know anything about football, all mexican)
U MADD?
laugh.gif
I'm a Raider fan...and I ain'tmexican.
laugh.gif

- Super Bowl halftime shows only being catered towards old white people ever since the Janet Jackson "appearance". Don't nobody care about The Rolling Stones or any of them washed up bands anymore, put on people that are still relevant in music.

laugh.gif
This always cracks me up. The Rolling Stones are way more relevant and popular than most of the artists people on here propose. I can't remember whoit was but they were making fun of the collective mentality on here and they said

[Typical NT'er]Shoulda had Jeezy[//Typical NT'er]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The Celtics
The Red Sox
The Yankees
The Angels
The Giants
The Twins
The Suns
The Jazz
The Spurs
The Texas Rangers
The Sacramento Kings
The Clippers
The Braves
The Reds
The Dodgers
The Ravens
The Jaguars
The Broncos
The Chiefs
The Buccaneers
The Pistons
The Warriors
The Rockets

Paul Pierce
Kevin Garnett
Rafael Furcal
Barry Bonds
Kenny Rogers

Someone needs a little holiday spirit.
laugh.gif

fans of both a NY and LA team

the ones who say things like "my teams are the yankees and lakers"

particularly the ones from LA or NY

Soft calls in the nba
no challenging plays in the nba
the fact that all atletes are overpaid.
The downward spiral of nba uniform styling
smh.gif

San Antonio Spurs
FLOPPING
mad.gif

College bball not having 4 quarters (why is that)
People acting like college football is a religion.
Violence because of sports.
People acting like madden is a religion.
Flopping.

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

so you hate denzel washington
nerd.gif

this pertains to this S&T forum. just certain NTers who CONSISTENTLY stay hating on your cities professional teams.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

- Super Bowl halftime shows only being catered towards old white people ever since the Janet Jackson "appearance". Don't nobody care about The Rolling Stones or any of them washed up bands anymore, put on people that are still relevant in music.

laugh.gif
This always cracks me up. The Rolling Stones are way more relevant and popular than most of the artists people on here propose. I can't remember who it was but they were making fun of the collective mentality on here and they said

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh really so when's the last time you heard a Rolling Stones song being played at the stadium during a game? Or even on an NFL Sunday pregameshow? I'm not saying any rap artist like Jeezy or Lil Wayne or a pop artist like Britney Spears should do it but Jay-Z, Rihanna, Coldplay or Kanye Westhave the relevance to perform for the Super Bowl way more than the Rolling Stones or Big and Rich. I'm just saying to switch it up each year to be fairinstead of blacklisting this generations most popular artists.

caLiwestcoast1 wrote:
Lbruce89 wrote:

so you hate denzel washington
nerd.gif

as a sports fan, i guess so

it's not just LA i meant any team in cali

i met this one dude who said his teams were the usc trojans, lakers, and yanks

and he lives in NY -_-

The term "The Next" anybody
Tim Duncan's robot like efficiency
Any team from Dallas
Post LAL Shaq
She T-Mac AND his wandering eye (this man has no heart)
The NBA not being on NBC

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
This always cracks me up. The Rolling Stones are way more relevant and popular than most of the artists people on here propose. I can't remember who it was but they were making fun of the collective mentality on here and they said

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Stuart Scott bein cockeyed lazy-eyed and havin pink eye all at the same time

i dont even watch espn in HD when he's on

NT fan boys who can not look at their team's objectively.

-When the Bulls signed Ben Wallace I said the signing was horrible, I got flamed and the Bulls were crowned as Eastern Champions

-When the Mavs acquired J-Kidd I said the trade was horrible, I got flamed.

-When the GSW signed Maggette I said they wouldn't make the playoffs, I got flamed.

-Lakers, NYK fans who have to turn ANY NBA-related thread into a thread pertaining to either the Lakers or Knicks.

-Slurping players just because they put up nice stats but not factoring in their defense, consistency, clutchness, etc.

-The NYY spending obscene amounts of money on players. How can you commit yourself 7 years to one pitcher knowing that if they blow out their arm once, theircareer is most-likely over?

Originally Posted by Greezee

U MADD?
laugh.gif
I'm a Raider fan...and I ain't mexican.
laugh.gif
the only people who say this !!++ live in LA.

im not mexican either and if these clowns ever attended a raider game they would see that the crowd sure as hell isnt a bunch of cholos either. its not dodgerstadium up there.

- Uneducated and/or ignorant sports fans.
The type that hate Kobe Bryant because the Lakers beat them in the playoffs or the type that say "Lebron traveled on that play! Bosh fouled us on thatplay! Give Wade a tech!!!!" because something undesirable happened to their team on a play. Trust, I live in Sacramento, home of some of the dumbestsports fans with the Kings.

- Terrible sports announcers.
Tirico is the corniest, slurp-slurp announcer ever. The Lakers' home announcers aren't bad at all - Joel is objective, Stu just acts like he knows somuch. But the Bay Area, Boston, and Portland NBA announcers are GOD AWFUL. They don't try to be objective one bit. They're like the uneducated sportsfans (mentioned above) in the stands, just with mics on.

^Not this again, but Bob Fitzgerald is on the same level at Boston and Mike Rice (Portland)? No way man....if you actually pay attention to him, he is morethan willing to give the other team credit and gets excited about players from other teams doing good stuff, and is nowhere near the level of Mike Rice. Healso has Jim Barnett who is very, very knowledgable and is objective, and keeps him in check. I just had to post because associating him to be on the samelevel as Mike Rice and co. is not being fair to him.

And about the Lakers' announcers, I don't think they're bad at all. I think the ones doing the pre-post game show stuff are
ohwell.gif
from the few gamesI've peeked on FSN West.

all the fouls at the end of a basketball game. 1 minute will turn into 15
the way football is played like crap now (soft) everything is a flag
the celtics
the look on tim dunkins face ( never smiles)
the spurs
the patriots

paul pierce
k.g
etc. etc.. my list will be a never ending story
what does being mexican have anything to do with not knowing anything about football?

New England Sports fans
People that put all the blame on the thunder
People that dont know what they are talking about

ahhhh, how could i forget
02-205-Basketball-s.jpg

Everything about it! from the coaches, to the players, to the fans. i have an undying hate for this program
laugh.gif
i cant even explain why my hate is so strong(especially because im from md) itjust is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom