Random/@%+? Stats ESPN Brings Up during sportscenter UnAppreciation

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Like when they said the Jets are the only team to beat the Patriots and Colts on back to back games in the playoffs in the last 9 years. THEY'RE THE ONLY TEAM TO PLAY THE COLTS AND PATS ON BACK TO BACK GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS IN 9 YEARS #%*++@%!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate that @!+@ too.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Like when they said the Jets are the only team to beat the Patriots and Colts on back to back games in the playoffs in the last 9 years. THEY'RE THE ONLY TEAM TO PLAY THE COLTS AND PATS ON BACK TO BACK GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS IN 9 YEARS #%*++@%!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate that @!+@ too.

--I know exactly what you mean OP. They be pulling some random number combinations out of their behinds.
--They all over Blake Griffin like they're all over Bron's cajones though. Griffin's dunks make top 10 every night. Even when the Clippers didnt play that night.

--I know exactly what you mean OP. They be pulling some random number combinations out of their behinds.
--They all over Blake Griffin like they're all over Bron's cajones though. Griffin's dunks make top 10 every night. Even when the Clippers didnt play that night.

"Blake Griffin did something only 4 players have ever done in the last 12 years. Score 25+, 3+ blocks, 2+ assists, & 9+ rebounds"

indifferent.gif

Ya know what i'm talking about
roll.gif

no doubt, acting as if some major accomplishment....then putting them in categories with guys like Dr J., and Magic...smh at people that actually think it some sort of big deal/accomplishment.

"Blake Griffin did something only 4 players have ever done in the last 12 years. Score 25+, 3+ blocks, 2+ assists, & 9+ rebounds"

indifferent.gif

Ya know what i'm talking about
roll.gif

no doubt, acting as if some major accomplishment....then putting them in categories with guys like Dr J., and Magic...smh at people that actually think it some sort of big deal/accomplishment.

other than lives sports i find it impossible to watch ESPN anymore - its all gimmicks and sponsors - no real analysis or insight and they barely even play highlights anymore. terrible

other than lives sports i find it impossible to watch ESPN anymore - its all gimmicks and sponsors - no real analysis or insight and they barely even play highlights anymore. terrible

Back
Top Bottom