Random pics from another trip to Hawaii **update 2/15/2012**

really need to get out to hawaii as soon as possible. haven't been there since i was a little kid...

really need to get out to hawaii as soon as possible. haven't been there since i was a little kid...

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

my friend gets to go to Hawaii for school. can't believe it. I need to go to Hawaii some day.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Hawaii have one of the lowest academic standards in the USA?

... but I love Hawaii! My favorite vacation spot! I was there about a month ago and I want to go back already.
because its the most awesome place in the US?

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

my friend gets to go to Hawaii for school. can't believe it. I need to go to Hawaii some day.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Hawaii have one of the lowest academic standards in the USA?

... but I love Hawaii! My favorite vacation spot! I was there about a month ago and I want to go back already.
because its the most awesome place in the US?

Originally Posted by NapalmBomb of NT

Re-up the pics, they're down.

haha damn NT straight KILLED my bandwith limit (10gigs) and I only had them up for a day or so.  Only posted them here so unless you guys are posting them elsewhere for me NT kill the bandwith.    Anyways paid a couple bucks to upgrade to "pro" so I have unlimited bandwith for a month
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NapalmBomb of NT

Re-up the pics, they're down.

haha damn NT straight KILLED my bandwith limit (10gigs) and I only had them up for a day or so.  Only posted them here so unless you guys are posting them elsewhere for me NT kill the bandwith.    Anyways paid a couple bucks to upgrade to "pro" so I have unlimited bandwith for a month
roll.gif

Hey brah... how long did you stay out there? How much am I looking at for a about a week, I'm gonna be taking the wifey, so double it! Lol

Hey brah... how long did you stay out there? How much am I looking at for a about a week, I'm gonna be taking the wifey, so double it! Lol

Originally Posted by tecca nena

nice vans.. and i dont even like vans

You must be talking about the natives? Yea they're pretty hot. Waterproof etc van looking croc haha.
Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

did you use to go on HF by any chance?

Lol yea man. Jumpman23 And for people asking me about, basically air fare was 600'%$%. The rest was my girl paying for hotel for my first few days there and then staying with family the rest. Sent maybe a grand total my 9 days there.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

nice vans.. and i dont even like vans

You must be talking about the natives? Yea they're pretty hot. Waterproof etc van looking croc haha.
Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

did you use to go on HF by any chance?

Lol yea man. Jumpman23 And for people asking me about, basically air fare was 600'%$%. The rest was my girl paying for hotel for my first few days there and then staying with family the rest. Sent maybe a grand total my 9 days there.

The drop-off of the sand on the beach must be huge for people to be jumping off like that so close to the edge...

Trip looked fun though.

The drop-off of the sand on the beach must be huge for people to be jumping off like that so close to the edge...

Trip looked fun though.

Great pix OP! I went to Oahu May 2010 and proposed to my girl. Went in April 2011 to celebrate my bachelor party. I love it there. Bodyboarding, photography, relaxing, eating > Las Vegas or strippers. That was my idea of Bachelor party.

I will contribute w/ pix of my own later on. Rainbows is definitely missed!

Great pix OP! I went to Oahu May 2010 and proposed to my girl. Went in April 2011 to celebrate my bachelor party. I love it there. Bodyboarding, photography, relaxing, eating > Las Vegas or strippers. That was my idea of Bachelor party.

I will contribute w/ pix of my own later on. Rainbows is definitely missed!

Back
Top Bottom