RANDOM OFFERS

nick305

Banned
THIS I S A TOPIC FOR PEOPLE WHO EVER HAD PEOPLE SHOOT STUPID OFFERS AT THEM FOR JORDANS
mad.gif
LET US KNO

THIS I S A TOPIC FOR PEOPLE WHO EVER HAD PEOPLE SHOOT STUPID OFFERS AT THEM FOR JORDANS
mad.gif
LET US KNO

Guess I'll play

$75- DS OG Steels
$40- 00 Jams, NDS
$140- 09 Jams (DAY AFTER THEY CAME OUT)

Sad part is, these were all from NT'ers SMH

Guess I'll play

$75- DS OG Steels
$40- 00 Jams, NDS
$140- 09 Jams (DAY AFTER THEY CAME OUT)

Sad part is, these were all from NT'ers SMH

someone said they would give me nude pics of their girl (who was a smoking hott) for my dmp pack(11and 6s) i didnt take it.

someone said they would give me nude pics of their girl (who was a smoking hott) for my dmp pack(11and 6s) i didnt take it.

good thing u didnt take it, i would at least have to take her gf in bed for a night before considering making a deal.

good thing u didnt take it, i would at least have to take her gf in bed for a night before considering making a deal.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

roll.gif

co-sign. nd still, i would have kept the shoes after. lmao

Originally Posted by eddo1005

roll.gif

co-sign. nd still, i would have kept the shoes after. lmao

Originally Posted by windycity7

ds cool gray xi - yesterday $150

I'll go $151. Prices Right style.  I kid, I kid.

I hate when people say things like "Come on man, cut me a deal".  They try to act like they have no money and are buying shoes they can't afford.  

Mine is $200 for DS 2001 XI Black/Red a few months ago.  

I hate when people say things like "Come on man, cut me a deal".  They try to act like they have no money and are buying shoes they can't afford.  

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

& this unnamed nter was dead serious about that $150oh another one was $250 for ds tan yeezys, $300 for ds turtle entourage af-1's & finally someone offered me ds anny xi for my ds cg xi & didnt want to add $ cuz my soles were yellow so "they werent the perfect example of ds" according to him
roll.gif
oh & lets me not forget my nds grapes for a pair of 1's & $100 no shipping costs for me & they wanted me to ship first....i didnt even respond i just deleted the pm

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

& this unnamed nter was dead serious about that $150oh another one was $250 for ds tan yeezys, $300 for ds turtle entourage af-1's & finally someone offered me ds anny xi for my ds cg xi & didnt want to add $ cuz my soles were yellow so "they werent the perfect example of ds" according to him
roll.gif
oh & lets me not forget my nds grapes for a pair of 1's & $100 no shipping costs for me & they wanted me to ship first....i didnt even respond i just deleted the pm

Back
Top Bottom