Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Na I got a hand one Honda engine it’s like 12 years old tho lol just every few months it doesn’t turn on I take it to some guy he fixes it for $20, the fix will last me a good 4 months. Just got it fixed last week hopefully it last the summer cause my grass grows long weekly.

I highly recommend SunJoe cordless electric yard appliances. Check 'em out. Sometimes you can find their stuff on sale cheap. I have a mower, snow blower, power washer and chainsaw/pole saw. I'd have bought the leaf blower and hedge trimmer by now, too, if I didn't already have other brands' versions.

Same^ I gotta get mine fixed often. Living in Houston I gotta cut the lawn 10 months out of the year

Yea Im in the H too bruh lol Just got a crib so Im bout to be on that 10 month plan as well

I highly recommend SunJoe cordless electric yard appliances. Check 'em out. Sometimes you can find their stuff on sale cheap. I have a mower, snow blower, power washer and chainsaw/pole saw. I'd have bought the leaf blower and hedge trimmer by now, too, if I didn't already have other brands' versions.

Man since Ive been in the market for a mower every recommendation Ive got from others has been to get an electric cordless SunJoe or Ryobi mower. As a kid growing up I always used gas mowers. Been living in an apartment last 12 years of my life so having to cut grass hasnt been a necessity till now. I almost copped the Ryobi mower till I seen the battery lasts like 20-30 minutes and it takes 4 hours to recharge them to full. I have a pretty nice size yard and thats something that would be an annoyance if that battery life description is accurate.

Last edited:
If you have more than a little patch of grass don’t get electric. If you have .66 acre or more I would highly recommend a used walk hind or zero turn (48” - 60”). The initial purchase is a little high but the amount of time it will save, and the better quality cut is very much worth it.

Yea Im in the H too bruh lol Just got a crib so Im bout to be on that 10 month plan as well

Man since Ive been in the market for a mower every recommendation Ive got from others has been to get an electric cordless SunJoe or Ryobi mower. As a kid growing up I always used gas mowers. Been living in an apartment last 12 years of my life so having to cut grass hasnt been a necessity till now. I almost copped the Ryobi mower till I seen the battery lasts like 20-30 minutes and it takes 4 hours to recharge them to full. I have a pretty nice size yard and thats something that would be an annoyance if that battery life description is accurate.

I just bought a second battery. Don't usually need the second one for mowing, but for the snowblower it helps if I get a lot of plow-in at the end of my driveway I need to chew through. Figured for an extra $70 or whatever it cost me on ebay it was worth it. And honestly, I don't mind the extra $100 total or so it cost me for everything to keep me from wrestling with chokes, carbs, pull cords, stall-outs, bad gas, dry-rotten fuel lines, etc, that you end up dealing with on gas appliances. Literally just push a button and go - it can't be beat. Oh, and they weigh a lot less than gas mowers, too, so you can fly through mowing quicker and easier.

Screenshot_20190506-125022_Slickdeals.jpg

https://us.myprotein.com/sports-nut...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

SC kid SC kid

Last edited:
My old man has a diesel powered zero turn Grasshopper. Unbelievable. That thing has some get up. Puts my little gas push behind to shame.

any one follow Brick Seek ?

Follow Brickseek? I follow slickdeals which sometimes refers to BrickSeek.

Brick Seek is mostly misses for me. I guess it's because I live in such a densely populated area so close to New York City. Whenever I see a deal there the only stores that have the price listed are like 40+ minutes away from me.

JCrew Factory had additional 75% off clearance about 3 weeks ago. That was the last deal I found lol.

Back
Top Bottom