Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

42B5DFE2-95BF-45C4-AB58-927F2BA87D77.jpeg
For the iPhone users in here, the Apple leather and silicone cases are on clearance at Target. This is for the 8, 8 Plus and X.

Here is a pic from my Target

Anyone happen to know where I can get one of those tumblers that keeps things cold for a while (like days)? I want a big one like 64oz (at least 32) but man they are expensive

Anyone happen to know where I can get one of those tumblers that keeps things cold for a while (like days)? I want a big one like 64oz (at least 32) but man they are expensive

Literally was taking a sip when I read this, what are the chances?

My co-worker actually bought me this one on clearance at walmart. I think it retails for over $20, he said it was $7.

The jug is perfect, I fill it up once a day (sometimes 2x), and I'm getting my daily water intake before I go home and run and workout.
tumbler.jpg

42B5DFE2-95BF-45C4-AB58-927F2BA87D77.jpeg
For the iPhone users in here, the Apple leather and silicone cases are on clearance at Target. This is for the 8, 8 Plus and X.

Here is a pic from my Target
thats a good price for OEM leather case

only cop if you don't drop your phone, once you drop a leather case on cement/outside its ruined IMO

ive went through a few which is why im not caseless because was a waste since I prefer real leather cases and one drop screws up the leather

Yep, I have ruined a few leather ones myself with drops in parking lots. Bought one from Target as a backup to my current one

Back
Top Bottom