Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Thought that was a steal on Canada Goose coats :smh:
lots of bummy cats rocking that brand here in toronto cus they sell them at this cheap *** store in most malls. Canada goose actually sued this company for copyrigjt infringment.

Canada Goose supplanted marmot as da top shelf big money flossy heavy winter coat in NYC a few years ago.

I heard Canada Goose is for basic b*****. I found them for 200 bucks on some websites, everybody and they moms owns one. Never seen a dude rocking one to be honest. 
naw Canada goose is official just not for me. The $200 joints you see selling online are definitely bootleg. They are very rarely sold below retail.

naw Canada goose is official just not for me. The $200 joints you see selling online are definitely bootleg. They are very rarely sold below retail.

Cosign. Im from toronto too and quality wise they official for the winter. Not my style either but they will hold u down during the cold months.

Cosign. Im from toronto too and quality wise they official for the winter. Not my style either but they will hold u down during the cold months.

Why did they get so popular all of a sudden when they've been around for a long time?

I'm guessing because you see everyone else wearing so much north face. If I lived in an extreme cold place like canada i'd buy one.

Why did they get so popular all of a sudden when they've been around for a long time?

View media item 2303784

They're expensive as hell, so I wouldn't expect a lot of people walking around with them compared to TNF. They also just opened retail stores within the past year so you may see it more in NYC now. I believe they want to go public as well so probably putting their coats into more department stores.

They've been popular for a while though, but their limited apparel doesn't lend much for brand awareness.

I heard Canada Goose is for basic b*****. I found them for 200 bucks on some websites, everybody and they moms owns one. Never seen a dude rocking one to be honest. 
There is a 70-30 ratio of women to men rocking canada goose. Alot of men don't do the fur hood.
Canada Goose supplanted marmot as da top shelf big money flossy heavy winter coat in NYC a few years ago.
I think Moncler is still the #1 I got money coat. I can spot those bubbles from a mile away. I still have a lighter marmot I wear on the cold days that are above freezing.
The me too effect. When your on the train and its guaranteed someones got one on, you start to wonder if your missing out on something. The ferry operator I take from edgewater to manhattan wears this dope navy canada goose.

Northface however is beyond watered down and super basic. Selling them in macy's was the last straw. To the keeping up with the joneses of the world, its broke boy status.

Last edited:
CG got some nice men's jackets, not the **** with the fur but a TNF looking kind but triple the price. I'd rock those and most wouldn't think it's CG maybe because of the patch on the arm

I've seen people rock em years ago although it was rare in Michigan and it was usually rich house wives but very rare. Now I seen damn near everyone stunting with em and posting on IG just because it's a $800 jacket or whatever it costs :smh: rest of there fit cost $50 total

Just peeped the men's coats now

Jesus basically $800 is the cheapest :smh:

**** that

Dudes were rocking Canada gooses when I was in high school in 07. Stop giving these rappers so much credit when it comes to "trends"

That's about the average, but most CG coats don't go for more than $1300-1500. Moncler however, has bane coats going for 5 racks, and a bunch of hooded joints going for a couple grand.

Most of the time I see Moncler, it's on presumably rich foreigners.

Last edited:
They're expensive as hell, so I wouldn't expect a lot of people walking around with them compared to TNF. They also just opened retail stores within the past year so you may see it more in NYC now. I believe they want to go public as well so probably putting their coats into more department stores.

They've been popular for a while though, but their limited apparel doesn't lend much for brand awareness.
Arctic explorers wear the damn jackets on expeditions. I don't think they even need to market themselves at all. I'm from Canada and I've never seen a Canada goose add on tv, internet or in print. And almost half the city of Toronto got one on.

I was so eager to copp some shoes yesterday.
Haven't bought anything new since like June.
They were $100 on sale. I ended up watching a movie and woke up all mad.
Just to find out they dropped another $20 [emoji]128514[/emoji]
So now they're $80

Back
Top Bottom