Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

If any of y'all got the green fishtail parka in a XL and don't like the fit, holla at ya boy :smile:

Last edited:
I ordered seven total I think. Two for my lady, five for me. One of her jackets was cancelled and I received one of mine today. I don't give a **** about any of these jackets, just want my yellow one. It's still on the site so I better get that one. I'm tight my girl's yellow one was cancelled.

Selfish as **** you should have let someone else eat then. :lol:

I got mad jackets and I'm in a jacket everyday once fall and winter hit. Can never have enough, especially at this price. I'm keeping and wearing all of them but the yellow is a NEED.

More than fair, obviously not my place anyway but the way you worded it made it seem like you really didn't give a **** or were trying to flip. :lol:

Last edited:
I ordered 3 jackets and I haven't the received the tracking information for any of them

hell I didn't get the confirmation email for 1 of the jackets,but it posted to my bank account lol..im about to reach out to them and see wassup

Last edited:

I ordered 3 jackets and I haven't the received the tracking information for any of them

hell I didn't get the confirmation email for 1 of the jackets,but it posted to my bank account lol..im about to reach out to them and see wassup

Same situation here.

Let me know what they say.

Still haven't gotten shipment info (or cancellation) for my AI parka.

I see a lot of Hawke and Co jackets at TJ Maxx

I called them up as I placed my order on the 31st and havent received tracking number. They stating due to high amount of orders they received during the sale and holidays the warehouse is somewhat behind on shipping merchandise out. CSR was unable to provide any concrete information but did say I should receive some sort of communication in the next week or so.

Alpha industries the new supreme the way dudes asking about shipping confirmations and tracking

Lmao before when I only got the confirmation email and not the shipping I was going to post asking if anyone else did but didn't want to look stupid cause I was like this ain't even the preme thread.

Back
Top Bottom