Random and Unexpected texts from chicks while with you girl...unappreciatied.

Originally Posted by bruza

NEVER let your girl look thru your phone when someone calls or texts.

QFT!...Dun Leave My Phone Around Any Female...Not Eem Mom Dukes Cuz She Ask Too Many Questions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

just play it off as an april fools day joke

yo i wish...shorty crazy as +!*!, no bs im gonna hear about this again around new years eve or thanksgiving next year.

she one of them broads...just random as hell and wont forget nothing.

we'll be at the movies and ill say something like

"you wanna go see this i heard its good"

her: "nah, did you hear that from Kneesha?"

me:
indifferent.gif
"where the hell, did that come from?"

laugh.gif
i hate girls like that

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

thats why u save girls names as dudes. she wouldnt think anything if it was from a guy
laugh.gif
what if the text reads " Baby, when can I see youagain?"

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Me and my wifey were lookin' at some old pics we took on my phone, and a slide calls, and boy did I go through a withdrawl of the booty for a weeks.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Me and my wifey were lookin' at some old pics we took on my phone, and a slide calls, and boy did I go through a withdrawl of the booty for a weeks.
by the way, how's your son doing?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I thought this was a given...
i swear, im about to just cut my phone off, whenever im around my girl.

This can have negative consequences.
If your broad has any common sense she will put 2 and 2 together and be wondering why the $@%# you got your phone off whenever you with her.
Especially since you say she never forgets anything. You already in the dog house, dont make it a permanent stay.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

blackberry FTW!!!!

lock code FTW!!

blocking SMS message FTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

Your girl having the exact same phone as you and knowing every little trick you can try FTL.

when im around a chick i just wont answer my phone or text messages. hit em off with the that call or text aint important right now. i dnt have to hide myphone.

I've been getting these types of texts a lot lately. I didn't tie up loose ends with girls I was just flinging with and they started coming back aroundout of the blue. I haven't talked to them in months so they didn't even know I was in a relationship now.

It really sucks wen u live in the same crib w/ ur girl, I tried locking my phne and making up excuses why I do that but that dnt wrk.....I jus keep my joint onsilent at all times now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

It really sucks wen u live in the same crib w/ ur girl, I tried locking my phne and making up excuses why I do that but that dnt wrk.....I jus keep my joint on silent at all times now
laugh.gif

that !#!% works until she sends you a "play" text and she dont hear it ring or vibrate. yall need call filters.. im tellin ya....

once again... check out "magicall"

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

It really sucks wen u live in the same crib w/ ur girl, I tried locking my phne and making up excuses why I do that but that dnt wrk.....I jus keep my joint on silent at all times now
laugh.gif

that !#!% works until she sends you a "play" text and she dont hear it ring or vibrate. yall need call filters.. im tellin ya....

once again... check out "magicall"
Yep its the truth

And for iphone users......iblacklist.

You can put all your sides in the list and just turn the program on
You can block ALL calls and Texts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif