Randall Cunningham Appreciation ..... Mike Vick's Jesus .....

first off i'm not an eagles fan by no means but this dude was incredible . one of the most athletic qb's of all time, nevermind that he had one of the strongest arms also. his windup and mechanics were a thing of beauty, never seen him throw a wobbly ball. i wouldn't have one problem if he was inducted into the hall, don't know too many who would.

the flat top mustache combo was flawless

randall-cunningham-1.jpg

laugh.gif

his run with moss was one of the most exciting seasons i've ever witnessed
pimp.gif

appreciate youngsters .....

some repeats but u get it ....

pimp.gif

first off i'm not an eagles fan by no means but this dude was incredible . one of the most athletic qb's of all time, nevermind that he had one of the strongest arms also. his windup and mechanics were a thing of beauty, never seen him throw a wobbly ball. i wouldn't have one problem if he was inducted into the hall, don't know too many who would.

the flat top mustache combo was flawless

randall-cunningham-1.jpg

laugh.gif

his run with moss was one of the most exciting seasons i've ever witnessed
pimp.gif

appreciate youngsters .....

some repeats but u get it ....

pimp.gif

Being a cowboys fan I never liked the eagles but Randall Cunningham was one of my favorite players growing up...

I ^$** with Mike Vick too but I need Philly to be losing right now....

Being a cowboys fan I never liked the eagles but Randall Cunningham was one of my favorite players growing up...

I ^$** with Mike Vick too but I need Philly to be losing right now....

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I never saw him play in Philly, but he was a monster from what I saw in Minnesota. Much appreciated.

u missed out on some really exciting years. dude was sick with philly .

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I never saw him play in Philly, but he was a monster from what I saw in Minnesota. Much appreciated.

u missed out on some really exciting years. dude was sick with philly .

A Quarterback in the NFL will NEVER have a season like the 1990 season Cunningham had. Almost 3500 passing yards 30 Passing TD's...and 942 RUSHING yards with 5 TD's. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A Quarterback in the NFL will NEVER have a season like the 1990 season Cunningham had. Almost 3500 passing yards 30 Passing TD's...and 942 RUSHING yards with 5 TD's. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Randall, Calvin Williams, Fred Barnett, Herschel Walker, Keith Byars........That team was
pimp.gif

Joyner, White, Simmons, Allen, Waters, 
30t6p3b.gif

If it wasn't for Rich Kotex, they coulda done so much more. 

Randall, Calvin Williams, Fred Barnett, Herschel Walker, Keith Byars........That team was
pimp.gif

Joyner, White, Simmons, Allen, Waters, 
30t6p3b.gif

If it wasn't for Rich Kotex, they coulda done so much more. 

Back
Top Bottom