Raising GPA 1 whole point?????

Cant you just google gpa calc and take out the D's in your transcript and put A's instead.

To calculate it I would have to know how much those classes were worth that you're retaking and any classes you're also gonna take and how many creditsthose are worth

EDIT - Just saw that they were 3 each. Also, how many credits to do you need to graduate? Being at 35 seems too low if you need 120 to graduate and you'rerataking 2 classes

And just a quick calculation shows that ThrowedInTheGame is right and you'll need between a 3.8 and 3.9 to get it to a 3.6

Originally Posted by BallinB

its possible, I started with a 2.7 freshman year and graduated with an overall 3.8

I'd like to know what school you went to, cause I was busting my @#$ to graduate with a 3.7

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

You can do it, but damn that is a hell of a jump.

A 3.6 is almost an A- average. You'll have to get mostly As, but it's possible.

GL
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Im not doing this for a job. Im doing this to get into law school and I want to have a 3.6 gpa with a 160 lsat to get into a pretty good law school
GOOD LORD.

even if you grade replace, your failing grades will still show up on your transcript, they just won't be factored into your GPA.

you can do it, you just have to pull A's in all subjects from here on out. you're applying against students who haven't failed anything sinceelementary school. like a previous poster said, transfer into the easiest major your college offers. that should help a lot.

i don't know about that. it might be possible but you're gonna have to grind hard. i'm stuck at 3.6 right now and i've only received 2 C's,5 B's and 19 A with 2 consecutive semesters of 4.0's. i'm about to start my 2nd to last semester and am 20 credits instead of the usual 15 so thatGPA is probably gonna sink
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Im not doing this for a job. Im doing this to get into law school and I want to have a 3.6 gpa with a 160 lsat to get into a pretty good law school

Sorry to disappoint you, but even if you grade replace LSAC will average in those D's when you start applying to law school.

Back
Top Bottom