raiders ex-convict knocks out miami fan in the stands

damn, does anyone know how to read. i said the Miami fan had no business throwing the first punch in the first post.
laugh.gif

dont know how the title is misleading, i mean the Miami fan DID get knocked out.

damn, does anyone know how to read. i said the Miami fan had no business throwing the first punch in the first post.
laugh.gif

dont know how the title is misleading, i mean the Miami fan DID get knocked out.

I moved to Oakland a few months ago and my girl wanted to get me tickets to the Broncos game (lifelong fan). I told her thanks but no thanks for just this reason. I like to run my mouth and the Colesium is one place I know that will come back to haunt me....that said I have no idea what the phins fan was expecting to happen when he took that first swing

I moved to Oakland a few months ago and my girl wanted to get me tickets to the Broncos game (lifelong fan). I told her thanks but no thanks for just this reason. I like to run my mouth and the Colesium is one place I know that will come back to haunt me....that said I have no idea what the phins fan was expecting to happen when he took that first swing

It's getting bad at the Q in San Diego too.

At the Jets playoff game I witnessed a Jet fan get brutally sucker punched and then beaten on the floor while walking back to the parking lot, he was minding his own business.

At home games against the Raiders and Broncos it gets pretty nasty.

The funny thing is during some of these games damn near 30% of the people in the stadium are fans of the opposing team.

At the Jets playoff game I witnessed a Jet fan get brutally sucker punched and then beaten on the floor while walking back to the parking lot, he was minding his own business.

The funny thing is during some of these games damn near 30% of the people in the stadium are fans of the opposing team.

That Miami fan was obviously stupid, he was in the wrong position to be throwing the first punch. The guy he hit was standing higher than him so when he hit him he was able to come down on that cat. OUCH!

That Miami fan was obviously stupid, he was in the wrong position to be throwing the first punch. The guy he hit was standing higher than him so when he hit him he was able to come down on that cat. OUCH!

It has been getting real bad everywhere, fans just don't care anymore and it seems that more and more "good" fans that have sense stay home (like many of us apparently on this board).  I don't mind someone that acts like an idiot and runs their mouth getting some flak and perhaps something physical, but when you just mind your own business and don't act like a jerk and still get blind sided, that is just ridiculous

It has been getting real bad everywhere, fans just don't care anymore and it seems that more and more "good" fans that have sense stay home (like many of us apparently on this board).  I don't mind someone that acts like an idiot and runs their mouth getting some flak and perhaps something physical, but when you just mind your own business and don't act like a jerk and still get blind sided, that is just ridiculous

the miami fan got all derek anderson but he did throw the first punch so i'll have to side with the raider fans here. i dont think ive ever done that before
laugh.gif

the miami fan got all derek anderson but he did throw the first punch so i'll have to side with the raider fans here. i dont think ive ever done that before
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom