raiders ex-convict knocks out miami fan in the stands

bunch of butt hurt raiders fans group up on a Miami fan. bigger dude throws that one hitter quitter. had a nice reach for as big as he is. Miami fan had no business throwing the first punch tho.
laugh.gif
my favorite part of the whole thing was the scoreboard.

bunch of butt hurt raiders fans group up on a Miami fan. bigger dude throws that one hitter quitter. had a nice reach for as big as he is. Miami fan had no business throwing the first punch tho.
laugh.gif
my favorite part of the whole thing was the scoreboard.

Dude was looking for a fight, though. He swung first, kept trying to make his way over to the big dude.
You should be able to take a little heckling (and expect it too nowadays), but dude couldn't.

Raider fans even held him back twice.

Dude was looking for a fight, though. He swung first, kept trying to make his way over to the big dude.
You should be able to take a little heckling (and expect it too nowadays), but dude couldn't.

Raider fans even held him back twice.

don't lie YOU'RE the butt hurt one, lookin like a +%#@%#@ rockin that sig
roll.gif

How is dude a "ex-con" for defending himself? and I didn't see anybody getting ganged up on, but I did see a number of Raider fans trying to save our finned friend from an *@* whooping.

don't lie YOU'RE the butt hurt one, lookin like a +%#@%#@ rockin that sig
roll.gif

How is dude a "ex-con" for defending himself? and I didn't see anybody getting ganged up on, but I did see a number of Raider fans trying to save our finned friend from an *@* whooping.

yup. chiefs are in 1st place and im butthurt
laugh.gif
. any why should you expect heckling at a football game? ur telling me if im in a different city and i bring my son to a game we should expect to get heckled and harassed? thought the NFL was a family friendly sport.

never seen a raider actually try and break up a fight tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. any why should you expect heckling at a football game? ur telling me if im in a different city and i bring my son to a game we should expect to get heckled and harassed? thought the NFL was a family friendly sport.

laugh.gif

I didn't mean to imply its right, but nowadays you should expect heckling rocking a different jersey in any stadium.

Just how people are man,
ohwell.gif
. Fandom gets taken to seriously.

I didn't mean to imply its right, but nowadays you should expect heckling rocking a different jersey in any stadium.

Just how people are man,
ohwell.gif
. Fandom gets taken to seriously.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

don't front, it's obvious that you're still butt hurt about (1) loosing to us, and (2) being forced to rock a Raiders sig for however long.

and now you're just playing stupid. why should you expect heckling at a football game sporting event? are you serious? 95% of NFL stadiums ARE NOT family friendly, I've been to Arrowhead (twice) and it's no exception. You thought wrong.

and what do you, your son, and some random hypothetical scenario have to do with the video you posted?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

don't front, it's obvious that you're still butt hurt about (1) loosing to us, and (2) being forced to rock a Raiders sig for however long.

and now you're just playing stupid. why should you expect heckling at a football game sporting event? are you serious? 95% of NFL stadiums ARE NOT family friendly, I've been to Arrowhead (twice) and it's no exception. You thought wrong.

and what do you, your son, and some random hypothetical scenario have to do with the video you posted?

any why should you expect heckling at a football game? ur telling me if im in a different city and i bring my son to a game we should expect to get heckled and harassed? thought the NFL was a family friendly sport.

eyes.gif

any why should you expect heckling at a football game? ur telling me if im in a different city and i bring my son to a game we should expect to get heckled and harassed? thought the NFL was a family friendly sport.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

eyes.gif
but everything i said was true, though.

the only thing im butt hurt about is the NFL not flex scheduling the chiefs-chargers game for Sunday night. that game will decide who wins the AFC west. instead they are showing a pointless Dallas-eagles game
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

eyes.gif
but everything i said was true, though.

the only thing im butt hurt about is the NFL not flex scheduling the chiefs-chargers game for Sunday night. that game will decide who wins the AFC west. instead they are showing a pointless Dallas-eagles game
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom