Raheed "SHEED" Wallace retiring appreciatiom thread.

I always appreciated Sheed's game.  Just think he never gave all his effort sometimes.

Just sad his career had to end the way it did with that sinking ship of a team.

I'll go ahead and say it for everyone else..."If only he spent most of his time in the block instead of on the perimeter..."

Sheed is definitely appreciated though. The man was a competitor. So ridiculously skilled and a beast defensively for years.

I'll go ahead and say it for everyone else..."If only he spent most of his time in the block instead of on the perimeter..."

Sheed is definitely appreciated though. The man was a competitor. So ridiculously skilled and a beast defensively for years.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

dude is retiring? link
Doc said on a radio show this morning that he told him the night before Game 7 that it would probably be his last..... 

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

dude is retiring? link
Doc said on a radio show this morning that he told him the night before Game 7 that it would probably be his last..... 

is this for certain?  i have heard rumors, but nothing for sure yet.  hopefully he can go one more year so I can see him play in person.

is this for certain?  i have heard rumors, but nothing for sure yet.  hopefully he can go one more year so I can see him play in person.

I don't think there's an official word yet, but if he does, I tip my hat to this man.

"BALL DON'T LIE!"
roll.gif

For all the crap that comes out of his mouth, he still is one of the most talented big men ever. There was no limit to what he could have achieved.

I don't think there's an official word yet, but if he does, I tip my hat to this man.

"BALL DON'T LIE!"
roll.gif

For all the crap that comes out of his mouth, he still is one of the most talented big men ever. There was no limit to what he could have achieved.

Terrible. I'd be hard-pressed to name three players I enjoy watching play both sides of the ball more.

The NBA will miss him. I hope he really does coach one day.

Terrible. I'd be hard-pressed to name three players I enjoy watching play both sides of the ball more.

The NBA will miss him. I hope he really does coach one day.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The NBA will miss him.

I hope he really does coach one day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude would get ejected at least 75 times

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The NBA will miss him.

I hope he really does coach one day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude would get ejected at least 75 times

My all-time favorite Atlanta Hawk.

Won't find many more in the NBA who have a higher b-ball IQ....like KLJ said, I'd like to see him get a shot at coaching....

My all-time favorite Atlanta Hawk.

Won't find many more in the NBA who have a higher b-ball IQ....like KLJ said, I'd like to see him get a shot at coaching....

I have a friend who was deep on the celtics bench and says he is by far his favorite nba player..interesting given all the stories/antics you hear about him and how difficult you would think being his teammate is.

I have a friend who was deep on the celtics bench and says he is by far his favorite nba player..interesting given all the stories/antics you hear about him and how difficult you would think being his teammate is.

Back
Top Bottom