Raging Bull 5 did i get a deal or no, Need a LC and PC

I bought a pair of Raging bull 5 for 325.00, No creases on toe box or scuffs, their is some fading and yellowing but i think that gives  history of the shoe...missing OG Box did I get a good deal or did i get taxed on these...????

325 isn't exactly a deal IMO but at least you didn't drop like 500 like thirsty people probably have recently. it's an OK price for a worn shoe, not complete ripoff, nowhere near a deal either. imo

So in other words were talking average? I figured it wouldve been more of a deal if it was 260 or somewhere around that price, But thanks alot on the advice.

yeah I mean it seems relatively near the middle imo, you're right though probably a little on the higher end.

it was over price a little 300 to 290 would of been a better deal base on the condition of the shoes and its preowned

okay now my question is should I try any restoring like re-dye the suede or try to get the yellow to a clear

I don't think it's as good of a deal, from the looks of those pics I just sold my raging bulls which were in more a better condition for 340

I think they are over priced at $200..but it really matters on whether you like them for what you paid for them. I dont really like the Jordan from the 80s very much...with the exception of the 3s. If you like them, then yah you got a good deal..but I would never pay that for these. You could of had deadstock Concords or Breds for the same amount of money.

Back
Top Bottom