Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.

Yo real talk.

Why is CNN interviewing Waka on this subject?

White media damn shore know who to get to represent us.

Next is Charles Barkley
mean.gif
he was scheduled to have a concert at the school but cancelled because of this news

its not like waka is CNN's go to black dude 
laugh.gif

Definitely a salty sorority girl. 100% sure. It seems like alcohol was involved so they didn't even think about being cautious. Son was flagrantly preforming for the camera, eye contact and all. Thinking for sure little Lisa was going to keep it confidential.

why are dumb and ignorant always the first thing when it comes to white people being racist?

like white ppl are some standard of virtue that only a few of them fail to achieve?

That's what I was saying earlier....

We're not talking and some 89 year old dude that grew up when it was everywhere...

This dude is 19!

He was born in 1996, famb....

And goes to college. He knew exactly what he was doing.

of course the one kid caught responded, it was likely fueled by alcohol ... but of course ... 

Watching msnbc news and of course they find a way to blame "gangster rap" and use wacka flackas lyrics to back their story. Yes because rappers using the n word and belittle women is the same as singing about lynching people.

Watching msnbc news and of course they find a way to blame "gangster rap" and use wacka flackas lyrics to back their story. Yes because rappers using the n word and belittle women is the same as singing about lynching people.

wait what? seriously? msnbc? i got my issues with contemporary hip hop, but there can't possibly be a relation to this incident.

I'm ignorant to frat life....what exactly do they bring to schools? Will we ever get to the point when there are no more frats in schools?

Can what they do be replaced by certain on-campus student organizations?

Never went to college but I think all this Frat **** is lame .

Seems like a bunch of corny dudes who come together to be somebody

the inhouse chef is something else, yall gotta watch the video when the news interviewed him after the house being shut down

There's a neighborhood here in Baltimore that's near the water. Everyone is white, middle - upper middle class. They have a FB page & this was posted a couple of days ago...

View media item 1441492

This prompted a litany of just racist responses like this one below.

View media item 1441493

What's worse is, the responses get waaaay worse than this. The sad thing is this guy is a teacher in Baltimore County.

View media item 1441494
Now imagine the quality of education his black & minority students get.

These subhumans don't even care now, but in a way, I'm glad they put their ish out in the open so it's easier to see...

Last edited:
^ That guy has already been reported... My wife's godmother is the president of the teacher's union for Baltimore City. We called her last night about the matter. She said she's already received numerous calls about the teacher. The County school superintendent, already has the info...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom