Raccoons taking over the streets of NYC Vol. Subways and backyards in the Daytime

Originally Posted by youneedthese

was hoping to see pix of raccoon girl

laugh.gif
You would think so, with the obsession some here have

NYC is like the Noah's Ark of modern times.

Leave it to this great city to save the world. Nobody ever said it would be easy being great.

NYC is like the Noah's Ark of modern times.

Leave it to this great city to save the world. Nobody ever said it would be easy being great.

I JUST BOUGHT MY HOUSE SO I MOVED FROM BKLYN TO LI....ALOT OF THEM RACCOONS ROAMING WHERE I LIVE...1ST PIECE OF ADVICE I GOT...IF YOU SEE THEM DURING THE DAY TIME....RUN!!! CUZ THEY HAVE AGGRAVATED RABIES IF THEY ARE ROAMING AROUND DURING THE DAY...THEY ARE NOCTURNAL CREATURES IF THE RABIES IS RUNNING WILD IT DOESN'T LET THEM SLEEP SO IF THEY SCRATCH OR BITE YOU...RIP!

Spoiler [+]
0fab085ae4af503f7822db29e8906ec2.jpg

I JUST BOUGHT MY HOUSE SO I MOVED FROM BKLYN TO LI....ALOT OF THEM RACCOONS ROAMING WHERE I LIVE...1ST PIECE OF ADVICE I GOT...IF YOU SEE THEM DURING THE DAY TIME....RUN!!! CUZ THEY HAVE AGGRAVATED RABIES IF THEY ARE ROAMING AROUND DURING THE DAY...THEY ARE NOCTURNAL CREATURES IF THE RABIES IS RUNNING WILD IT DOESN'T LET THEM SLEEP SO IF THEY SCRATCH OR BITE YOU...RIP!

Spoiler [+]
0fab085ae4af503f7822db29e8906ec2.jpg

Raccoons think they are the gulliest animals on the street. They catch you looking at them they just stare you down like "!!% you gonna do?"
laugh.gif

Raccoons think they are the gulliest animals on the street. They catch you looking at them they just stare you down like "!!% you gonna do?"
laugh.gif

It was only a matter of time. Too many food options in BK Queens and the city for them to stay contained on the island and prospect park central park and flushing meadows.

It was only a matter of time. Too many food options in BK Queens and the city for them to stay contained on the island and prospect park central park and flushing meadows.

Back
Top Bottom