R4 Shox?

Today…2001’s
IMG_0163.jpeg

Bonus pic…
IMG_0161.jpeg
Sometimes you gotta pop out and show people. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂

I still have a white silver original color way from the most recent release.

Are these supposed to release tomorrow? If yes, any ideas where?

I haven't seen them anywhere else, and the only place I've seen claiming they release on the 11th is sneaker news. I looked at all my normal spots that have gotten the other colorways so far, and nobody had them.

Pairs from End touched down yesterday. Only difference I can really see between these and the OG is that the toes are the synthetic nylon instead of nubuck. Everything else is spot on.

PXL_20240917_202217772.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240917_203443530.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

My pair touched down over 5 years ago. :D
Still have the white silver DS. :D

IMG_3578.jpeg

In a way I liked and still like this model (had 2 cws back in the day) but the design was let's call it challenging from certain angles, and I still think they might have looked better with the front midsole visible instead of the uppers dragged over it.

Surely somebody must be able to make a decent PS of that.
illustrayt illustrayt ?

Also those 4 heel springs felt like there was a square block being used as sole. Not as in they were bricks but I guess when walking my feet are slightly leaning outwards, so I'd land on the outside rear spring first, then the shoe would basically force me (in a very noticeable way) to twist ankle/foot to make the inside rear spring be the 2nd contact point before the motion continued over the shoes length. Hard to explain. In other shoes this motion always felt so much more fluent.

Last edited:
OG's dropped via Tres Bien and Slam Jam. YMMV on whether they ship to the states.

Back
Top Bottom