r they light skin brothers back in?

smh.gif
@ what this turned into...it was all fun, love and jokes, but folk just HAD 2 get serious...some dudes need the sand removed from they vaginas...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Rightguard

ever since djimon hounsou came on to the scence ive been getting no play....now barack won the election does this mean the dark brothers r out and the light skin brothers r in?

LOL @ Djimon Honsou.......I can't believe son bagged Lindsay Lohan. I don't think you getting no play has anything to do with your skin color. I know plenty of light skin black dudes who got girls pre-Obama. Examine other theories..maybe you ugly? you have no game? Your breath stinks?.
grin.gif

QFT!!!!

Originally Posted by potus2028

smh.gif
@ what this turned into...it was all fun, love and jokes, but folk just HAD 2 get serious...some dudes need the sand removed from they vaginas...
like chappelle said, it's all good to poke fun at race issues, but you have to know the difference between when they're laughing with you,and laughing at you.

but it's all love tho, realtalk. them star-crunch-faced, junebug from get rich or die trying lookin, hot tar in the face, sharpie lookin' dudes iscool with me...

Other races just don't get it...I wouldn't even bother trying to explain it.

But....dark skinned cats are eternal, TI got the light skinned dudes popping for a minute pause, but Yung Berg took ya'll right back out the game.

eNPHAN wrote:
potus2028 wrote:
smh.gif

QFT.

the only reason it "looks bad" to "every other race" is because of the salty few who make it sooooo much more serious than it is...by posting civil rights pictures and willie lynch slave-master theories of control.....

Just came back in here & I agree w/ ya'll. Takin !@#% too seriously. I meeeeeeaaan ...
eyes.gif

Some girls don't like us light skinned guys because we might get more attention than them from women than they do from guys..........women always likegetting the most attention.

I've smashed 3 girls that say they don't date light skinned guys......its true, they don't date em....they just ride em
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Some girls don't like us light skinned guys because we might get more attention than them from women than they do from guys..........women always like getting the most attention.

amen

me & chick was on date

she was like " i feel like everybody is watchin us "

yeah the females was starving

well lets say we never talked after that day

laugh.gif
never understood why this is an issue. my light skinned boy hatesbeing under the sun. "i don't wanna get darker." light...medium...dark, they all look good in my book.
wink.gif

pacmagic2002 wrote: Some girls don't like us light skinned guys because we might get more attention than them from women than they do from guys..........women always like getting the most attention.

That's some real female %%#* to say.
laugh.gif
"She's just mad because I'm prettier!" What the hell? lol Seriously?

Originally Posted by Dylishis

pacmagic2002 wrote: Some girls don't like us light skinned guys because we might get more attention than them from women than they do from guys..........women always like getting the most attention.
laugh.gif
Damn, you dark (judging by your avy)

Originally Posted by Black Milk

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pacmagic2002 wrote: Some girls don't like us light skinned guys because we might get more attention than them from women than they do from
guys..........women always like getting the most attention.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It wasnt a diss, btw im just not attracted to dark girls at all. You look cute in your avy though

2) Are you speaking ****ish to me or just making an observation?
i dont know what you just said

That cartoon +%@!+ is way hotter than I am... but she's cute and matched my features enough.
laugh.gif

lol, its a cartoon pic. Im sure its far from an accurate depiction of her real face. Only female NTer i seen an almost accurate manga pic was simplydimply's

lol, its a cartoon pic. Im sure its far from an accurate depiction of her real face. Only female NTer i seen an almost accurate manga pic was simply dimply's

Back
Top Bottom