R.I.P Trayvon

:lol: @ lean making you aggressive

:lol: @ it being fact that TM as screaming "you're gonna die tonight" like this was some 70s blaxploitation flick

:lol: @ gz bring portrayed as a menace, even though he looks like a pudgy portly fat man that can't jog 30 seconds... (during the case)

:lol: @ a screwdriver being a burglary tool

:lol: @ unnamed black people preaching gold guy zim

:lol: @ him smoking a little herb and sipping lean making him a crazed lunatic...

We all have our reservations, but you gotta hold yourself accountable to a higher standard when it comes to restricting someone's right to exist.
who restricted whose right to exist?

Are you saying i should show empathy because a 17 year old kid got killed? If so, then yes it sucks that he had to die.
The whole point is that he DIDN'T have to die.
it was either kill or be killed for GZ.
Another fact, yes?
sure GZ may have instigated it, but TM initiated the attack and continued with the beating.
You're on fire with the facts today.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's all nice and everything Romany, but Hollywood puts more destructive images out there than any rapper could ever do in an album that clocks in under an hour.

Let's not act like out the United States is not breed out of a violent past...I mean Billy the Kid was one of the first G's out there...but again we call him just an outlaw. 

Outlaw and thug are synonymous. 

More race peddling by Romany, and I'm not a fan of it, considering I turn on the TV and see deadly violence shown constantly. 

America feeds of off violence. Another black dude talking about the community ills, but what about the ills of the establishment as a whole?

America is ****** up period. 

Last edited:
very good example. The 17 yr old white kid was told to stay still and that scott had a gun on him. The white boy charged at him to attack and got shot. Roderick scott was innocent due to self defense and i totally agree.

very good example. The 17 yr old white kid was told to stay still and that scott had a gun on him. The white boy charged at him to attack and got shot. Roderick scott was innocent due to self defense and i totally agree.
mean.gif

America feeds of off violence. Another black dude talking about the community ills, but what about the ills of the establishment as a whole?

Agreed. The more and more I go through the motions of living life, the more f'd up, corrupt, and backwards I realize this country is.

Last edited:
We all have our reservations, but you gotta hold yourself accountable to a higher standard when it comes to restricting someone's right to exist.
who restricted whose right to exist?

Are you saying i should show empathy because a 17 year old kid got killed? If so, then yes it sucks that he had to die.
The whole point is that he DIDN'T have to die.
it was either kill or be killed for GZ.
Another fact, yes?
sure GZ may have instigated it, but TM initiated the attack and continued with the beating.
You're on fire with the facts today.
i never said the actual incident during that night were facts. I said the video provided facts about TM's and GZ's background that many people probably would not have known about. So again, stop twisting my words around to make me look like a fool. ok? cool thanks.

When i stated that TM attacked first, I am basing it on the witnesses and the evidence that were provided in the trial. Anything else you want to say and try to make me look like a fool?

mean.gif
whats with the smh? So you want the blk guy to get charged at and attacked? You do know that the white boy had 2 more friends with him....and they were all car jacking...............how would u feel if your dad confronted 3 17 year olds for car jacking and told them to stay still until the cops come and one of them decides to attack your dad? Pick one:

A) Let the kid charge at your dad and take the risk of the kid just bouncing off your dad?

B) Let the kid charge at your dad and his 2 other friends join in and over power your dad and take his gun....and your dad might possibly get shot

C) Shoot the kid

not many other options there buddy.

very good example. The 17 yr old white kid was told to stay still and that scott had a gun on him. The white boy charged at him to attack and got shot. Roderick scott was innocent due to self defense and i totally
agree.

he was told to stay? what like a dog? but that was also his side of the story just like GZ had his side of the story. the kid was unarmed too.

everyone who thinks the white man is against the black man. the grounds have never been more equal than they are now. people who are more qualified for jobs might get over looked for a person of a minority. people get grants for college for being a minority. some white people might not agree with it but that doesn't make them any more racist than the black man who stands on a corner talking abou how the white mans the devil.

Yeah, that's all nice and everything Romany, but Hollywood puts more destructive images out there than any rapper could ever do in an album that clocks in under an hour.

Let's not act like out the United States is not breed out of a violent past...I mean Billy the Kid was one of the first G's out there...but again we call him just an outlaw. 

Outlaw and thug are synonymous. 

More race peddling by Romany, and I'm not a fan of it, considering I turn on the TV and see deadly violence shown constantly. 

You're right, too much black folk pointing out the ills in our community in the media and not doing anything but adding fuel to fire, but not much from anyone else. Everybody's gotta do their part.

very good example. The 17 yr old white kid was told to stay still and that scott had a gun on him. The white boy charged at him to attack and got shot. Roderick scott was innocent due to self defense and i totally
agree.
he was told to stay? what like a dog? but that was also his side of the story just like GZ had his side of the story. the kid was unarmed too.

everyone who thinks the white man is against the black man. the grounds have never been more equal than they are now. people who are more qualified for jobs might get over looked for a person of a minority. people get grants for college for being a minority. some white people might not agree with it but that doesn't make them any more racist than the black man who stands on a corner talking abou how the white mans the devil.
blk guy said 'Freeze' and one of the white boys decided to charge at him.

i never said the actual incident during that night were facts. I said the video provided facts about TM's and GZ's background that many people probably would not have known about. So again, stop twisting my words around to make me look like a fool. ok? cool thanks.

When i stated that TM attacked first, I am basing it on the witnesses and the evidence that were provided in the trial. Anything else you want to say and try to make me look like a fool?
There was only 1 witness who knows who initiated a physical altercation and that is the man who's freedom was on the line.  There is no reason anyone should make a statement like this one:

It's completely speculation with NO shred of proof.

I'm not twisting your words around but I'd argue that plenty of HS junior/senior age kids get into alcohol/some form of drugs in 2012.  Not just black but white/hispanic/asian etc.  Your boy in the video inferring that he was going home to make lean holds no weight because 1) its spectulation and 2) it doesn't have any admissibility in court nor should it in the matter of public opinion.

I had been drunk and "was into MMA activities" when I was 17 too... Guess I wasn't a "saint" either.

laugh.gif
@ a screwdriver being a burglary tool
eyes.gif

it is...
yea, it really is. You think TM had a screwdriver to fix broken phones and laptops for his friends?
The troubling incidents date back to October 2011, when Martin was allegedly caught with a horde of women's jewelry and the aforementioned screwdriver, according the Miami Herald. According to a report issued by Trayvon's school district, on October 21, security camera footage showed Trayvon Martin and two other students writing "W.T.F." on a hallway locker. A security guard saw the footage, detained Trayvon and searched his bag for the offending marker. In the process of the search, the guard uncovered 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and the screwdriver.

how are these two situations the same at all?  he clearly saw them breaking the law and was justified in approaching them.

There was only 1 witness who knows who initiated a physical altercation and that is the man who's freedom was on the line.  There is no reason anyone should make a statement like this one:

I'm not twisting your words around but I'd argue that plenty of HS junior/senior age kids get into alcohol/some form of drugs in 2012.  Not just black but white/hispanic/asian etc.  Your boy in the video inferring that he was going home to make lean holds no weight because 1) its spectulation and 2) it doesn't have any admissibility in court nor should it in the matter of public opinion.

I had been drunk and "was into MMA activities" when I was 17 too... Guess I wasn't a "saint" either.
you're right that it's all speculation and there's not many solid evidence for either sides. My speculation is what I got from the trial and so did the jury.

Like I said man....that video was simply to disprove the idea that TM was saint, which was being portrayed by the media. Not only did TM do drugs, but he was also involved in possible robberies and vandalism with multiple suspensions from school. He damn sure wasn't a good boy. I started smoking and drinking when I was in 8th grade and im korean btw. Was I a good boy? Nope, but I still didn't get into trouble. My friends at that time did physically harm and rob kids, but i didnt. Still, I dont consider myself as good kid back then.

both self-defense case
OK....

One is a self appointed neighborhood watchman profiling, stalking, initiating, confronting and killing a black youth in self defence...

the other case is a hired neighborhood watchman witnessing a crime in progress, announcing he is armed and telling them to wait to for police, then attacked and acting self defence...

how are these similar?

whats with the smh? So you want the blk guy to get charged at and attacked? You do know that the white boy had 2 more friends with him....and they were all car jacking...............how would u feel if your dad confronted 3 17 year olds for car jacking and told them to stay still until the cops come and one of them decides to attack your dad? Pick one:

A) Let the kid charge at your dad and take the risk of the kid just bouncing off your dad?

B) Let the kid charge at your dad and his 2 other friends join in and over power your dad and take his gun....and your dad might possibly get shot

C) Shoot the kid

***** told me a long time ago mind ya own business...especially out here now. 

Only reason he told them to stay still is because he had a gun, and he was itching to use it. Dudes get brave with heat. 

both self-defense case
OK....

One is a self appointed neighborhood watchman profiling, stalking, initiating, confronting and killing a black youth in self defence...

the other case is a hired neighborhood watchman witnessing a crime in progress, announcing he is armed and telling them to wait to for police, then attacked and acting self defence...

how are these similar?
lol at stalking, initiating, confronting and killing a black youth in self defense....it's not fair to describe GZ's actions like that and not describe scott's actions the same way.

i wouldnt say GZ was stalking...he was suspicious of TM, so he was keeping an eye on him.

you are a good example of how media can portray someone as being good or bad.

Let me use the same strategic use of words you provided for these 2 separate but similar cases....but ill be more honest.

Scott woke up 3 in the morning because he saw 3 kids around a car, so i guess he stalked, initiated, confronted, and killed a white youth in self defense. lol u and ur words homeboy.

C) Shoot the kid

***** told me a long time ago mind ya own business...especially out here now. 

Only reason he told them to stay still is because he had a gun, and he was itching to use it. Dudes get brave with heat. 
now you're being unfair. You have to pick one of the choices. You cant just change the scenario i provided lol

you're right that it's all speculation and there's not many solid evidence for either sides. My speculation is what I got from the trial and so did the jury.

Like I said man....that video was simply to disprove the idea that TM was saint, which was being portrayed by the media. Not only did TM do drugs, but he was also involved in possible robberies and vandalism with multiple suspensions from school. He damn sure wasn't a good boy. I started smoking and drinking when I was in 8th grade and im korean btw. Was I a good boy? Nope, but I still didn't get into trouble. My friends at that time did physically harm and rob kids, but i didnt. Still, I dont consider myself as good kid back then.
Okay so if you were in Trayvons shoes and you were killed due to be (I don't think anyone disputes this) being profiled and the chain of events thereafter led to your death, you'd think its fair (remember, you're dead viewing this in hindsight) that people are digging into your history of smoking and drinking and looking at your friends who robbed people is fair to you? You'd think that it applies to WHY you are dead?

Back
Top Bottom