R.I.P Trayvon

Taking into consideration that you actually believe GZ's entire side.

Don't you think that trayvon didn't know he was packing ,And do you not feel in sympathy for this young man?

Maybe he didn't know the man was armed ninja ?

You keep repeating that over and over like u know for sure Tray charged at a man who was pointing a gun at him, nobody but those 2 can speak with such certainty.

Maybe he didn't see a gun until it was too late....is that even possible in your mind seriously ?

When you're in a carry & conceal states its foolish

To pick to a fight PERIOD because you NEVER know

Who's packing...

I bet if trayvon knew Zimmerman was packin he

wouldn't been so quick to beat him up AT ALL.

Taking into consideration that you actually believe GZ's entire side.

Don't you think that trayvon didn't know he was packing ,And do you not feel in sympathy for this young man?

You never like seeing a young loss of life, but facts

Are facts...as bad as people here dont want to admit

It, Trayvon's actions of beating up Zimmerman

caused his demise.

yo ninja do you at times feel insecure about your skin tone, and project these ideas to somehow compensate for insecurities?
laugh.gif

I feel bad for Americans & their race hangups

My moms taught me "earn your keep..period" i aint

Learn about race disparities until i picked up a text

Book in school.. Its about meaningless as

meaningless gets..only time i think about my darker

Skin is how it prohibits me from getting full color

Tattoo sleeves
laugh.gif
we're not talking about earning keep. Plus I aint american...and you're 30 still waiting to pass a driving test waiting for your mom to keel over so that you can inherit that box. But that's besides the point...

I really asked that to see if there is some deep seeded reason why you dissassociate yourself from the african diaspora, it's just unusual to  me. If you can explain it fine...but I just never understood it. It's such a foreign concept.

It's like people in africa saying: 'we're not african, we're british' off of the strength that the brits colonized them? I hope that makes sense?

Maybe he didn't know the man was armed ninja ?

You keep repeating that over and over like u know for sure Tray charged at a man who was pointing a gun at him, nobody but those 2 can speak with such certainty.

Maybe he didn't see a gun until it was too late....is that even possible in your mind seriously ?

When you're in a carry & conceal states its foolish

To pick to a fight PERIOD because you NEVER know

Who's packing...

I bet if trayvon knew Zimmerman was packin he

wouldn't been so quick to beat him up AT ALL.

1. You think a 17 yr old knows if his state is conceal and carry or not, I doubt he knew the SPECIFICS of the gun laws in his state.

2. You keep saying picked a fight like Tray just walked up to a perfect stranger and bopped him over the head. When someone follows you in a car then gets out on foot and continues I can't say the other picked a fight if they act out. Maybe it could've been handled differently but to say Tray picked a fight is no better than other extremists who act as if GZ put on a klan hood and went black boy hunting.

Dont fight a armed man expecting mercy..straight

Fools gold.

Perhaps you should take your own advice ninja. You are in here armed with little to no knowledge of history or race trying to debate some people that are armed with a vast knowledge of race relations and history.

Which is completely irrelevant in a self defense case.

Da race injection was da brain trust of NBC, who

Will make Zimmerman a very rich individual for

Doctoring da 911 tapes.

Trayvon not knowing a potential fight on da street

Can lead to his death? Sounds like ignorance to me.

Especially in a carry conceal state like Florida.

Texas & Georgia got similar laws.

Common sense, killer mike got a interview cosigning

My sentiments.

I will say this, if someone invades your space in a threatening manner (which I personally assume Zimmy did to TM) you should have every right to swing on them as a self defense measure. MF'er gets to close to me, I'm swinging to ensure he doesn't get the jump on me.

lets simplify the fight (pardon the simplicity) using animal attack laws:

if someone is attacked by an animal and that animal kills or injures that person the animal is usually put down, and the owners of the animal have some liability.

if said someone provokes an animal (e.g. taunting it, threatening it etc) and is attacked by that animal, the owner of that animal is not held liable. In fact the provocoteur is held liable...even if he is injured. If he somehow manages to kill the animal after the fact he is held liable for the death of the animal.

In short animals get fairer trials than Trayvon Martin.

caused his demise.

This would be pure speculation but just based off what we know. As far as him going to the store and having a drink and candy what do think made him want to attack GZ?

Take into consideration that you said TM is a street kid and should no better.

What do you think happened that night that made him say "f it I'm gong to attack this man with no weapon and no one here to help me" ?

Trayvon not knowing a potential fight on da street

Can lead to his death? Sounds like ignorance to me.

Especially in a carry conceal state like Florida.

Texas & Georgia got similar laws.

Common sense, killer mike got a interview cosigning

My sentiments

Yes, of course. Obviously we should hold the sentiments of ninjahood, who is proud of being uneducated on history, and killer mike in high regard because of their outstanding credentials.

caused his demise.

This would be pure speculation but just based off what we know. As far as him going to the store and having a drink and candy what do think made him want to attack GZ?

What do you think happened that night that made him say "f it I'm gong to attack this man with no weapon and no one here to help me" ?

As a Florida resident he should've known better

Then to escalate a confrontation.

Carry conceal is no joke.

caused his demise.

As a Florida resident he should've known better

Then to escalate a confrontation.

Carry conceal is no joke.
yes...you obviously knew about ny state laws at 17...
roll.gif

Yes i did actually, dont project other people's

naiveness on me.

Carry conceal = license to kill in self defense all day.

He was 16 years old and 21....do you really think he was walking around with the regulations for guns memorized. But you didn't answer my question, but that is cool because it would just be speculation.

In this altercation do you think GZ was in the wrong at all?

Ninja have you ever lived in the DR or anywhere else in the states? Not just visited but lived there enough to see how people deal with different ethnicities? Cause to me it sounds like you are just generalizing dominicans in NYC in terms of race relations.

Cause I can guarantee you that if you come to North Dakota people aren't looking at you as a latino :lol:

Lol yall must didn't know they only select idiots to be on the jury panel. If you have any lick of critical thinking skills, they will NOT keep you!

You go in there and question stuff that doesn't make sense n you are getting the boot but if you come in there real docile and imbecile acting , they will keep you with open arms!

#Facts

This dude said carry n conceal equals kill at will in self defense but first he said tray beat up a man he knew was packin. Was it concealed of was it not?

If Tray was whippin on a man with a concealed gun then obviously he didn't know he was armed which negates your main stance bruh. Talking about "you don't strike first on someone wit da gun" smh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom